1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

Yukon....what do you think??

Discussion in 'Critique My Horse' started by Miss Robn Time, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Miss Robn Time

Miss Robn Time Senior Member

he was bathed as well for the Pinto Registration Pictures.....please look at the other two i have up as well!!

this is my boyfriends horse BR Cool N Tuff Qton, another 2003 APHA gelding, LinesQtonRanger and Miss Sisko Country bred, he is working with him, and i might have a video for you all to see tommrow....but for now, just some pictures i hope are good enough!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  2. sheplovr

sheplovr Senior Member

I love this horse so much u got a true winner, he is gorgeous in my eyes. Congratutalions honey and hope the best for you and your pal. He is outrageoous...............

3. Miss Robn Time

Miss Robn Time Senior Member

anyone else!!??

thank you!!!!

but please?? any one??

4. smcclen

smcclen Registered

He is not a bad looking gelding color wise, but I will say that I bet he is not the most comfortable boy to ride. He is a a little bit bench kneed in front and has shorter upright pasterns and more upright shoulder. Many people think that shorter pasterns are good but that is relative. Those people are speaking in relation to horses with really grossly long and weak pasterns. You want enough length there so that when the horse moves the pastern acts as a shock absorber thus making for a much more comfortable ride. He does have good angulation to his hock saying he should be able to get under himself to drive from behind and lift that shoulder. His head is a little coarse, but he has a pleasant eye. He's also thick through the throatlatch area which will make it harder for him to give to the bit and flex at the pole. Overall I would say that I were considering him for a riding mount that I would not purchase him even though he may be very colorful and pleasant to be around.