Your last bought tack

Discussion in 'Tack & Equipment' started by Aishi, Jun 15, 2013.

1. barrel_racer64

barrel_racer64 Senior Member

In my defense, I sold 2 of my other saddle pads in the last week or two, so I need to replenish my stock!

2. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

I did pick up some minty muffins and the Hansbo quick wraps before Christmas. Merry Christmas Luna!

3. Rhythm 'n Blues

Rhythm 'n Blues Senior Member

I have not bought a thing........and didn’t receive a single gift for the ponies for Christmas this year.

......so I must encourage others :whistle::applaud::applause:

4. barrel_racer64

Note to self, do not ask Rn'B for approval if you don't really want to spend the money:rofl::rofl: @endurgirl SEEEEE!!!!! She admits being an enabler! Its all her fault I need an intervention:cool::rofl::rofl: Now, Does anyone know anything about....?????:help:

Rhythm 'n Blues and endurgirl like this.
  5. JinxedDream

JinxedDream Senior Member

I do not end up buying Boxing Day sales things. Pete's halter is in good shape and none of the rope halters were on sale.

I did buy Duke a new halter, the one I ordered on Black Friday was too small.

mooselady likes this.
  6. Rhythm 'n Blues

I accept this to the fullest.

I have bought so much stuff over the years.......or at least played with so much stuff. Lol. If it has a purpose I keep/buy it. If it doesn’t & it’s just another “thing” then I either store it, sell it, or trash it. Lol

mooselady likes this.
  7. barrel_racer64

You should make a thread on a bunch of the different products you've tried out over the years and what you did/didn't like about them and your recommendations on if they are worth the price! Kind of like your own, written, "The Truth Tack Review" :idea::idea::idea:

Rhythm 'n Blues, mooselady and Loona like this.
  8. Rhythm 'n Blues

Hahaha I don’t believe I have that much time on my hands.

Plus, much of it depends on the horse, rider, saddle combo. Some things I absolutely love in some situations and absolutely detest in others. IE: I hated my equifit memory foam boots on Fez. Just thought they were way to stiff and thick. They “fit well” but I just preferred him in my DSB’s, BoT work boots or Flex and Stretch boots. With Zee, I prefer the equifits! The BoT boots are horrible on him. Sure they technically fit, but they look terrible - equifits hands down, and I can even deal with the issues that come with memory foam & the freezing cold winter months!

mooselady likes this.
  9. barrel_racer64

Horses are definitely anything BUT cookie cutters aren't they! I wish I had the funds/money/time to play around with all of the different tack I want to, plus a wider variety of horses to test it all out on.:rolleyes::rofl:

Rhythm 'n Blues likes this.
  10. Rhythm 'n Blues

Just borrow ponies. People don’t usually mind if you dress their ponies up in pretty expensive things ;)