Your last bought tack

Discussion in 'Tack & Equipment' started by Aishi, Jun 15, 2013.

1. LaceyInJuneau

LaceyInJuneau Full Member

I did the same thing with vet wrap :cheerleader:

2. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

She’s here ! And she’s beautiful

Attached Files:

3. Hackatit

Hackatit Full Member

Recently bought a Benefab by Sore-No-More poll pad, Mirra-Coat, and Fat-Cat supplements off of Smartpak. My mare has a bump on her head right next to the bridle path, so hopefully the pole pad will ease any discomfort rubbing may cause. Plus, it has ceramic therapy, which I've never tried before! I got Fat-Cat to help keep weight on in the winter and Mirra-Coat for dandruff and my love for shiny coats :)

4. Hackatit

Hackatit Full Member

I'm also in the process of ordering a custom barrel saddle from Circle M. It's a husband-wife team saddlery in Alabama whose prices and stock are comparable to Corriente but so much more customizable. My treeless caused serious back pain to my horse, so I sold it to get something custom for the both of us. It's modeled after this previous one they made, but with dark oil, turquoise seat, and a few other tweaks. IMG_8439.JPG

5. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

Does anyone have a bridle from Flexible Fit Equestrian? What is the leather like?

Trying to find something that fits the ginormous ears on my horse is proving to be very difficult!

6. magic_rider

magic_rider Senior Member

I have a flexible fit and it's pretty nice. For the price I think it's a pretty decent bridle and the ear cut outs are in just the right spot.

7. brl_rcr72

brl_rcr72 Full Member

I ordered a Professionals Choice 3 piece copper roller bit (which was on sale for more then half price!!), I'm hoping to transition my one mare into a shank this spring, a pair of stirrup hobbles, a rope halter that is royal blue with a rawhide nose and tied on lead (pony's figured out she can break lead rope snaps) and best of all...SILVER REINS! Yep, silver barrel reins. Can't wait for it to get here...also can't wait until spring until I can use the stuff!

8. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

Returned a bridle I tried out and didn't fit Luna....and picked up a new Kastel shirt.

And then I was on the Kastel website and bought a vest and a merino wool shirt for less then the price of a regular shirt!

mooselady likes this.
  9. Rhythm 'n Blues

Rhythm 'n Blues Senior Member

Fez had surgery yesterday, so I've added a bunch of fenwick liquid Titanium stuff to my collection to assist with his recovery.

And the BoT quarter sheet that I won in their FB Christmas promo is out of stock, so I'm allowed to order anything up to that value. So of course I ordered more stuff to ensure The Masters ultimate comfort through rehab :)

Does "buying surgery" count too?!?!?

mooselady likes this.
  10. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

Oh my god, I can't believe that they would have a promo like that.....and then NOT have the **** stock!