Your last bought tack

Discussion in 'Tack & Equipment' started by Aishi, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Capilet

Capilet Senior Member

Heh, had no idea! I just loved the pad -- nice quilt, little upsweep and good sheepskin.

2. vanessajean

vanessajean Senior Member

I need a 7 1/8 in black and I'm hoping to pay around $400ish. That's what the conversion seemed to be from Equiport.

3. emali06

emali06 Senior Member

Just bought Kerrits tights. I've never owned them but I've heard amazing things! Amazon Prime so I hope they get here before I leave for horse camping thursday afternoon :D

Capilet likes this.
  4. E90Style

E90Style Senior Member

I need to stay off State Line Tack when I'm bored at home. It's not time effective to track down brushes at my riding stable. So I bought a set of my own for the lesson horses.

Nu5ha likes this.
  5. E90Style

E90Style Senior Member

Which ones did you buy. I tried on 3 different kinds of Kerrits before I finally settled on the Cross Over Knee Patch model

6. phantomhorse13

phantomhorse13 Registered

Hope you like them!

I just got rubs from my Ice Fills, which had been my favorites.. hoping it was a freak event and it won't happen again.

In terms of tack shopping.. I am now shopping for a second saddle, after discovering my current set up works fine for 50s but not back to back 50s (meaning distances longer than 50 likely are going to be a problem, too). Always something. :(

7. emali06

emali06 Senior Member

Ice fill tech tights. I saw them at Tevis so I figured I can't go wrong! LOL

That is unfortunate! I have heard such great things so I hope I love them. I'm prepping for a 50 labor day weekend so I'll be riding long enough to get a good idea this weekend. I have found rubs tend to be tack related and less about the pants unless its a seam issue. I got rubs at 50 miles from tights I wear constantly with no issues but it was due to at piece on my saddle. Everything is amplified the longer you ride :p

phantomhorse13 likes this.
  8. phantomhorse13

phantomhorse13 Registered

Isn't that the truth! I hope you love them.

My issue seems to be related to canter/two point.. I am fine at a walk and trot, but at a canter I apparently pinch with my knee.. and my right knee worse than my left! Gotta love distance to point out all the issues with your own position..

I actually like the tights enough otherwise, I may look into peeling off the couple carrots (literally two of them!) that are the culprits.

9. classicrocky

classicrocky Senior Member

The last thing I purchased was some brushes, a longe line (mine is super old), and a new brown halter with baby blue padding for my new guy - a 4 year old Oldenburg gelding!

I now need to get a new saddle, since mine is too big. :(

10. E90Style

E90Style Senior Member

I hate when it says 1-3 weeks shipping and its been 18 days since I ordered and they still havent provided a tracking number......