Your last bought tack

Discussion in 'Tack & Equipment' started by Aishi, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Equisimagines

Equisimagines Full Member

An Airowear vest! Airowear-Outlyne-W-Bk-F-600.jpg And a Roma saddle pad roma-mini-quilt-shaped-saddle-pad-6gdv.jpg

MIEventer, mooselady and Fancy That like this.
  2. AvidEquestrian

AvidEquestrian Senior Member

Was looking for an excuse to replace my helmet. Looking to break faith and offically get a helmet that fits with my hair down (like its supposed to) so Janet was kind enough to dump me off last week :crazy2: sooo, Victory Canter had a 10% off sale and I applied it to my new One K helmet. I couldnt pass it up. Matte Defender only $186!

Fancy That and BroadaxJuniorMint like this.
  3. Fancy That

Fancy That Senior Member

aFlamingAngel likes this.
  4. Fancy That

Fancy That Senior Member

wow, great deal!!! I love those helmets. Have three of them! Black, Navy and the Skull Cap for XC

5. StarPattern

StarPattern Senior Member

My new SPH Performance Gear saddle pad arrived the other day and while I haven't had a chance to try it on Vanna, I already love it. So soft and it feels like fantastic quality, very similar to the 5 Stars I was petting at a tack store a few weeks back.

6. nkavaler

nkavaler Full Member

My flexible fit bridle came all the way from Australia yesterday! The leather is really nice, I just out a light coat of effax lederbalsam on it and it already feels broken in and soft. The padding on the nose and crown is also really soft and squishy, I think that it has some sort of gel padding in it...

7. Equisimagines

Equisimagines Full Member

These amazing damask breeches just arrived. new-equine-couture-ladies-damask-breeches-3.jpg

Attached Files:

8. kb1gra

kb1gra Senior Member

Ordered a haul of lemieux pads to go with the dressage saddle I impulse bought while laid up with broken ribs.
    In my defense, it cost less than I made selling my current dressage saddle :)

CojoCinder, Jim_in_PA and uncanny580 like this.
  9. JinxedDream

JinxedDream Senior Member

Pleasant Ridge is having a warehouse sale dear fellow Canadians @uncanny580 @mooselady

I'm being good and resisting but its so so darn hard! Because I do need 2 things but not sure if I should get them shipped or not or just go local...

10. Squeaksmom

Squeaksmom Senior Member

Found a gorgeous bridle for Gossip at the Mane Event yesterday. Square raised with light brown/champage crystals in the browband. Will try to get decent photos when I try it on her. Aware that she doesn't need a competition bridle for at least another year, but hubby doesn't like the idea of me having a collection of bridles for one horse. My current one doesn't fit at all (noseband won't reach to do up on even the loosest hole) so if I'm only allowed to buy one... competition bridle that I will ultimately need it is lol.