Your last bought tack

Discussion in 'Tack & Equipment' started by Aishi, Jun 15, 2013.

1. kb1gra

kb1gra Senior Member

[​IMG] Not really tack but I picked up my new trailer today from the fine folks at Traveled Lane in MD.

Fancy That, Macimage, Nu5ha and 5 others like this.
  2. AvidEquestrian

AvidEquestrian Senior Member

Ordered 2 ogilvy dressage baby pads, and a Delfina dressage girth & prestige anatomical- wanted to try both. After reading through posts on here. I noticed the gap issue. So, rode in the Delfina today and it's a keeper :) Pressure is distributed much better.

3. XxLiveToRidexX

XxLiveToRidexX Senior Member

The Prestige anatomical is my absolute favorite!! The only anatomical to my knowledge that almost always gapes is the TSF.

Fancy That and AvidEquestrian like this.
  4. AvidEquestrian

AvidEquestrian Senior Member

Im very excited to try it. I hear great things!

5. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

I am on the hunt for a saddle right now. Boo.

Currently trialing a Kentaur saddle from a local saddle fitter. Fits pretty good right now, but she thinks her back will change quite a bit and wants me to ride in this for a couple weeks and then we will re-asses and see what she needs.

Fancy That likes this.
  6. Fancy That

Fancy That Senior Member

Oh how exciting! A new trailer?!!!! It's cute :)

7. Fancy That

Fancy That Senior Member

Just wanted to +1 on this comment. I've had many brands of anatomical girths and love them. But the only one that gaped in front was the TSF and I had to send it back

8. LaceyInJuneau

LaceyInJuneau Full Member

*not my picture Screenshot_20170215-153943.png

I am on a wait list for a pair of these... to match my rainbow bit.. even though I have never used boots and have no use for boots, I trail ride bareback through wet swampy areas.. but oh my gosh, I'm so excited for these! So pretty and shiny!

Nu5ha likes this.
  9. kb1gra

kb1gra Senior Member

It was time - my truck is 15 years old, and my husband and I decided that now that I'm down to two horses pretty much permanently that we were not up for buying a 2500 pickup. Then the exchange rate fell in our favor even farther making this $23k trailer cost mid $17s and I got permission from the better half to do the swap.

It was a pleasant surprise. The portax was out of my price range so I went down there with the intention of buying a leftover Big Master they had. Then I said "well, I'm here, why not just see it" and they revealed that the ones that had just arrived the day before were much cheaper than expected. Done deal! And I drove off with the trailer I really wanted.

It's a great trailer and I'm super thrilled with it. I towed it home on the upper deck of the George Washington Bridge in NYC in a blizzard and not one iota of movement from the trailer. I'm obsessed with it!

Fancy That likes this.
  10. Fancy That

Fancy That Senior Member

Yep, my Delfina anatomic had perfectly even pressure too! Good little girth....

AvidEquestrian likes this.