YAY of the Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mooselady, May 4, 2018.

1. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

You have a deduction you couldn't use this year most likely. So far almost everyone I've heard has either gotten much, much less or had to pay. I was worried about this last year after an economist and financial adviser posted about it on Twitter to expect this from the tax "cuts."

2. Alsosusieq2

I'm sure sorry. :(

3. Pony123

Pony123 Full Member

I completed the USEF lettering program today with 100hs of riding! I will get a varsity letter and pin!

4. NaeNae

NaeNae Senior Member

Went for an orthodontist consult yesterday as I have some dental alignment issues that need correcting and just wanted to get a rough price on if I could even afford it. Got quote, checked my work insurance to see how much is covered, I thought it was pretty measly, maybe 10%. Check and see.....90%!!!!! That means I'll be pay just over 500$ to fix this all! WHAT?! I want to cry I'm so happy. Didn't think I'd be able to afford it, and my issues aren't drastic by any means but now I can fix it all up!

Just waiting on the issuance company to confirm, but from what they list in my plan notes, I'm 90% covered!

5. Alsosusieq2

That's awesome, congratulations-!!

I remember my ex threatening to pull me off his insurance when we'd separated and were considering divorcing. I threatened him that he did not even want to speculate the ramifications of him being that low and petty. Thank goodness he didn't, that was not cool. Dental insurance is a wonderful thing to have. I'm happy for you-!!

NaeNae likes this.
  6. bellalou

bellalou Senior Member

For those keeping up with the saga of me and my long lost boyfriend- I’m currently sitting on his couch looking at the beautiful view and laughing with him.

Nice visit. Very happy to be here.

equinitis, NaeNae, Loona and 5 others like this.
  7. emali06

emali06 Senior Member

Sun for 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. bellalou

bellalou Senior Member

I had to leave the bf's house today which was incredibly difficult. Visiting my daughter and her family today and flying back to Cali tomorrow.

My visit was perfect. Hard to leave but I have a roadmap for the future. And we are as enamored of each other as we were when we were teenagers. Maybe more.

Fairy tale. My life is wonderful.

Loona, NaeNae, NBChoice and 3 others like this.
  9. ginster

ginster Senior Member

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::loveflag::loveflag::loveflag:
    I am *so* happy to hear this!!!

bellalou likes this.
  10. emali06

emali06 Senior Member

I rode today. Not really a yay because he was a turd and a half. I "lunged' him a little and did some ground work and that felt great. The riding portion was blah.

I don't really know why I'm posting this but I'm glad I rode lol

mooselady likes this.