YAY of the Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mooselady, May 4, 2018.

1. NBChoice

NBChoice Senior Member

My yay is actually from last night...
    My mom and I went to an open house thing at my hospital for mommies to be. Afterwards we went and said hi to my husband who is an ultrasonographer. He did an ultrasound while we were there so that we could see our little peanut! He was super squirmy and punching and kicking. We saw all his *parts* so now it's official he's really a boy. It was just so cool! I'm glad my mom was there too. My official ultrasound with my OB's office isnt until the start of November. The perks of being married to an ultrasonographer! :D

mooselady, equinitis, Arem and 3 others like this.
  2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

That's neat, made me smile. :)

NBChoice likes this.
  3. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: 48 degrees at my house this morning~!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

The long awaited cold front finally came through~!! :LOL:

Alsosusieq2 and NBChoice like this.
  4. NBChoice

NBChoice Senior Member

It's Friday!!!! FriYAY!!!!! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

Alsosusieq2 and manesntails like this.
  5. NBChoice

NBChoice Senior Member

I'll go again lol.
    Last night I discovered that the new season of Schitt's Creek was put on Netflix. :applaud: It's one of my favorite shows ever and the only thing I'm sad about is that there are only 12 episodes and I have already watched a bunch.

Alsosusieq2 and ginster like this.
  6. doublelranch

doublelranch Senior Member

VideoCapture_20181013-210751.jpg ZeeMan has started a winter series at the Lucky J. He's still in training and hasn't been asked for speed yet. Finished a beautiful pattern tonight in 18.654!! Couldn't be more proud:heartbeat::redhorse:

7. IslandPony89

IslandPony89 Senior Member

My yay

Its been six months of filing paper work for hubby disability claim and EI. Traveling to doctors and gov places to make sure i's were dotted and t's were crossed. Well today he received a payment for EI!!:cheerleader:

Hubby has felt so bad for me working and carrying the load. Its a step in the right direction.

8. Arem

Arem Senior Member

My yay of the day is the hilarity that follows telling your coworker, who thought he’d seen it all, that you grey up watching “Bibleman.”

He now has the defeated look of a man who will never be surprised by anything every again. He keeps walking past me, shaking his head, and saying, “I wasn’t ready.”

9. bellalou

bellalou Senior Member

I had a really nice ride on Bella this afternoon. And I needed it. I've been working hard and needed some good pony time.

I got the best canter depart I've gotten yet - no rushing, relaxed, and balanced. After some work in the dressage arena, we went to the jump arena and noodled around for a bit. After some walking and trotting, we popped over a crossrail a few times and she was calm and relaxed, very responsive. Nice little jump and a lovely canter after.

It was just a good day. :)

10. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

The sudden realization that if you don’t have to leave home for a month..you don’t HAVE to get dressed, or wear a bra...