YAY of the Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mooselady, May 4, 2018.

1. equinitis

equinitis Senior Member

I have had all my files reviewed and now just have to correct as indicated by the reviewers. Whew! This has been a 6 month marathon and I am so happy to have it over with I don't even care that it is my duty week and I have to work all weekend!

2. Bakkir

Bakkir Senior Member

Yay of the day for me, I found someone who sells Scoot Boots locally. $262 all in.

Now I need to get a second farrier out to assess Charm's feet. Not happy with how they look right now. Due for trim #7 this week.

Alsosusieq2, mooselady and DelP like this.
  3. Binca

Binca Senior Member

I started coming down with a cold last night. Normally when I felt like I did last night, it means the next day I will be a lot worse, my back and neck will ache a lot, and I won't be able to function. My yay today is that while I don't feel amazing, I don't feel any worse than last night either! Yay! Just need to take it easy today.

Also my car loan should be approved Monday or Tuesday, which means I will be able to get the new tow vehicle I want/need!

Alsosusieq2, DelP and mooselady like this.
  4. stb_chance

stb_chance Senior Member+

To prep for my upcoming wedding, I drove my horse today wearing a white sheet and dragging cans... he was a champ and didn't care about any of it! Yay! Love my pony!

5. emali06

emali06 Senior Member

A picture speaks a thousand words.

31945531_10216439977660799_4466382825217589248_n.jpg

6. StarPattern

StarPattern Senior Member

The possession date for our new house got bumped up almost a week and my saint of a realtor arranged professional cleaners to come in and save me a bunch of cleaning!

7. Peanut Palomino

Peanut Palomino Senior Member

Roxy and I ran a 5k this morning. It was a charity event for the local human society. HUGE turn out.

We got a new personal record-- 27:16! We beat our last PR by a whole minute and placed 5th for my age group. Hard work pays off!

[​IMG]

Roxy is now fast asleep on her bed :)

8. peg4x4

peg4x4 Senior Member

I rode through town on my chair and did NOT get ran over!!

ginster, manesntails, Arem and 5 others like this.
  9. CabterCrazy

CabterCrazy Senior Member

Pudge visited with the horses after his mothers day photo shoot for grandma pictures, he didnt smile during the pictures, but he had a huge smile when he saw the horses

ginster and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  10. DelP

DelP Senior Member

Mowing is mostly done and all the tack is clean and loaded in the trailer. I just need to print out my coggins paperwork and I’m ready to start hauling!!