YAY of the Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mooselady, May 4, 2018.

1. Dona Worry

Dona Worry Senior Member

It is almost entirely due to this one employee breaking his arm. There are many things he can't do, but you know what he CAN do? Watch more heats. And he is VERY good at watching for heats!!
    We are going to have a LOT of cows due next March through June....!

manesntails, Bakkir, ginster and 2 others like this.
  2. Arem

Arem Senior Member

I got grouped in with the Jiu Jitsu “cool kids” when one of the white belts said to me, “I like learning from you three.” That made me feel like pretty hot spit. :p

Also, I had a soccer game scheduled for tomorrow. And I was kind of grumbling about having a game right in the middle of the week. On my rest day. BUT! It got rescheduled so we’ll just play two games on Friday instead. Works for me! I play better the second game, anyway. :woot:

Larkspade, equinitis and waresbear like this.
  3. equinitis

equinitis Senior Member

WE PASSED OR AUDIT!

All that work payed off and we only failed one standard out of 527. 479 that actually apply to my facility, for a score of 99.7%. What a relief to have that over with and no other audits in sight until October.

mooselady, gaitedboomer, DelP and 4 others like this.
  4. Peanut Palomino

Peanut Palomino Senior Member

Had a great ride on my lease horse today! I rode her a little in the outside arena and played with the barrel pattern and she was great :) She's such a fun horse.
    I also got a bunch of ridiculous yawning pictures:
    [​IMG]
    (the pad is pulled up into the gullet, the saddle is not sitting on her withers, I promise)

She's also for sale if anyone in the PNW is looking for a really fun Appendix mare :)

5. Dona Worry

Dona Worry Senior Member

32 pies made for the library bake sale! Me and my bestie had a LOT of help! 20180616_082117.jpg

6. Arem

Arem Senior Member

We won one of our soccer games last night 8-0! It was an awesome game and would have still been even if we had been on the loosing end. It was an awesome, aggressive game and I love competing against that team! They have this guy who is super fast as the last time we played them I discovered I can match him. :D And because pacing him is fun, I’ve discovered that playing defense is fun. :p

7. Larkspade

Larkspade Senior Member

My spazz of a horse got on the trailer within 10 minutes, compared to the two hours before practice:cowdance:

Arem, Bakkir, ginster and 2 others like this.
  8. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

We didn't a darn thing today but lay around and be lazy. Watched soccer, popped popcorn and stayed in the cool as ice air conditioning. It was all good. :)

ginster, gaitedboomer and Larkspade like this.
  9. ginster

ginster Senior Member

...could´ve been better if any of the games had been better though.
    So far the WC has been pretty lackluster (except for the Portugal-Spain game that I didn´t see because my little brother got married that day).
    So I am rooting for Iceland. HUH!

manesntails and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  10. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

We're terribly strong soccer fans, we rarely get to see games compared to Europe so it is all good for us. We used to have cable with pay channels separate just for soccer, but that huge bill was hard to swallow. So, any soccer is good soccer pretty much. :)

ginster likes this.