Wierd Face Markings POST AWAY!!

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by Wildshot, Mar 23, 2010.

1. HellsBells180

HellsBells180 Registered

Which is fine, I've already reported both those posts AND contacted the staff. Which I plan to continue to do. Which I actually did last night after replying to this thread in the first place.

I didn't threaten legal action here because quite frankly this isn't a situation where that should be necessary. However, I think you both need to realize that this person broke Tumblr policy and this forum in particular has a horrible reputation for taking people's photos without consent. I'm going to take a wild guess that there ARE copyrighted images on this forum that shouldn't be on here. SO if you guys don't want people like ME coming on here asking for things to be removed, or being upset that MY Images were taken from a site that has a policy against that very thing, how about you start policing yourself? Admitting that what you're doing IS wrong on a fairly solid level and just knock it off.

I shouldn't even have to be here trying to point out to someone who I can only assume is a fellow adult that you're ridiculously wrong for saying I can't have expectations for other adults to NOT take MY photos from a site that has a policy AGAINST that.

2. Arem

Arem Senior Member

Well, you’re doing a lovely job making friends, aren’t you. Insults and such. Bet you’re a real peach IRL. :)

“ZOMG! Strangers were admiring my horse five years ago! Who I posted publicly for the world to see anyway! It’s the end of the world! Omg!”

3. Caoimhe

Caoimhe Senior Member

Right? Good lord haha I wish I had the energy to be that upset over a photo! :faint: I could get so much done! :rofl:

DunsNPallys, AmyK, Puddincup and 4 others like this.
  4. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

There's no evidence anyone here took your photos off your site, they could easily have found them on Pinterest or elsewhere. The original poster hasn't been in since 2012 so I've no idea. Sorry this happened, but set your sites on private if you don't want photos seen elsewhere would be my advice.

Larkspade likes this.
  5. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

6. Arem

Arem Senior Member

No kidding!! She should share some of that! Imagine the time it took to dig up the five-year-old post, too! I also wish I had that kind of time. :p

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  7. Larkspade

Larkspade Senior Member

"First rule of the internet" omfg you should be a comedian. There are no rules for the general internet. And if someone hasn't been on in 5 years they most likely won't see that and also they personally can't take it down. Lol I'm gonna keep laughing in the corner now

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  8. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I'm dealing with the member claiming their photos were taken via private message.

ginster, Larkspade and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  9. emali06

emali06 Senior Member

Well that escalated quickly...

DunsNPallys, Dona Worry and Larkspade like this.
  10. emali06

emali06 Senior Member

DunsNPallys, Arem and Larkspade like this.