Who got snow today?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jinba ittai, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Jinba ittai

Jinba ittai Senior Member+

[​IMG]

WE got snow today...*sob*

2. Huntseatin593

Huntseatin593 Senior Member

You said the "s" word:eek2::eek2:

:p Thank goodness no "s" word for us. It was really cold for a few weeks and then today it is in the 80's! Yeah we are all going to be sick :no:

3. olddiddlediddle

olddiddlediddle Senior Member

I got snow yesterday and today its cold and foggy, where is the sun.....

4. Jinba ittai

We've had a very nice October, I just wish we still had no snow for Halloween at least. It's funny, I remeber being -40 on Halloween and wearing costumes over snowsuits. It hasn't been that bad for a few years now, but kids in SK are lucky now!

5. trish12

trish12 Senior Member+

thank God we didn't get any down low but our mountains go a ton..we have a ski area open in Loveland...ALREADY !!!!! ****.... but it was very very cold and freezing...I had to bust ice off the water trough this morning.. :rolleyes: NOT ready for this at all !!!!!

6. reiner_girl

reiner_girl Full Member

where are you located?

7. Comanche65

Comanche65 Full Member

Today the temp is about 70, but were expecting bad storms to hit around 3Pm, and it is supposed to lower to about 55-60. I am worried, about tornados. Especially since my parents live in a mobile home. They let school out early, but the bus route towards where my family lives is very long, and my brother won't get off the bus until 3:30PM. My dad drives a bus for another town, and will not be off the roads and home until 5PM. Then my poor Fiance works until 6PM..... and will not be in the safety of our home until 6:30. I hate storms!!

However, I feel for you and the snow. Living in eastern kentucky with allllll the cliffs, and curves... snow is deadly. Several times a year, our 4-wheel drive trucks, will start sliding, and you pray it doesn't keep going... otherwise you will fall off the side of a big cliff. It is scary. I am not looking forward to that at allllll. : (

8. nixalba

nixalba Senior Member+

*Cries*

You said a bad, BAD, word!!

We haven't got any yet...but we usually don't get any real stuff until mid-late November. We may get some tiny little flurries but no real white stuff.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  9. Swanky

Swanky Full Member

sorry im so glad we doesnt have snow yay!!! i hate the cold i wish my horse was like a bear when it came to that i love her but hate the cold snowy crappy stuff

10. Jinba ittai

Yeah, I think it's time to move Castle in now...his coat is not thick enough for this weather. :( I don't mind winter really, but when you have it at least 5-7 months of the year it's really tiresome. And with all the miserable rain we had this "summer", I am really not looking forward to losing the sun again.