1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

Featured Where are you from?

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by NikkiBlaze14, Mar 2, 2017.

1. NikkiBlaze14

NikkiBlaze14 Full Member

Hahaha that's awesome!!! I just had my first baby last February, he turned 1 this February on the 20th. I'm just now starting to get my good seat back and I said the same thing you did...Il probably get pregnant again and lose my seat all over again.

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  2. luckydragon

luckydragon Senior Member

Currently, North Dakota (west of Bismark). I alternate between here and southern Colorado. Both are "home", for now...I'll figure out where I want to be eventually! I do know I don't necessarily want to stay in ND. Summers are nice, winters aren't too horrid...(grew up in Montana, so fairly comparable). I'd like to be somewhere with more horse activities (Eventing etc).

3. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

Nice! I was born there and grew up in Chesapeake. I'll be down there for a show tomorrow / Sunday.

ZipAllied and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  4. Blue-Roan

Blue-Roan Full Member

5. playmakersgold

playmakersgold Full Member

Born and raised in West Virginia. Just recently moved to SE Tennessee. :D:willynilly:

6. AprilBride2012

AprilBride2012 Senior Member

Happy birthday!!!

Alsosusieq2 and NikkiBlaze14 like this.
  7. Standardbredgirl

Standardbredgirl Senior Member

In my area of Tennessee you can find a lot of free mules most of the time when they're free down here they're pony size! You could go back home with a trailer full!

8. JKetsche

JKetsche Senior Member

Berlin, Munich, Seattle, Eugene, Chicagoland, Atlanta, NC (all over!), and Hamburg? Not in that order, some more than once, but these are the ones that impacted me as a person.

9. NikkiBlaze14

NikkiBlaze14 Full Member

Awww thank you!!

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  10. Nu5ha

Nu5ha Senior Member

I feel like I've lived all over. Born and raised in Moscow Russia. Went to boarding school in the U.K. Moved to Mas for uni. Then went between Moscow and Monaco(unfortunately parents live there hate it) Lived for a bit in Geneva. Now in Dubai last 4 years. But planning to move to the states again around 2020.