When the weather gets cold, the cold go window shopping!

Discussion in 'Tack & Equipment' started by mooselady, Jan 1, 2019.

1. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

BUT having bought kind of needed things, like a BOT sheet, and a Fenwick hood, I don’t think that I need to actually shop.

I really think that Stella would rock some Le Mieux fur lined brushing boots Fleece Lined Boots : Lemieux, The finest Equestrian products in the UK.

And the more I read about Haas brushes I think she NEEDS one of those, can’t decide which one, but I’m sure that at least one is needed.

*SIGH* time to see what I have I can sell, and then buy something new...

DocsLglyBlonde and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

I'm so sick, but I am so hoping this works out for you. You need a break, big time. You need a solid ride. Not Grand Prix, but solid.

Jingles your way

I have a good feeling ML, seriously. (((Hugs)))

mooselady likes this.
  3. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Still fancy those boots though!

4. draftmare

draftmare Full Member

The Haas brushes are amazing. I got a set of three for my birthday.

5. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Which ones did you get?

6. draftmare

draftmare Full Member

I got the Military, Cavaliere, and Felglanzburste. If you can only get one I would recommend the Military.

mooselady likes this.
  7. barrel_racer64

barrel_racer64 Senior Member

Did you get the Fenwick hood yet? Stella *would* look stunning in those boots... And I've heard great things about the Haas brushes, I've been contemplating on getting some myself.

8. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Haven’t checked the post box in a couple of days, but I’m guessing not here yet. Going down later, if it’s here I will do groundwork clinic with it on, well with it on her, tomorrow.

Not sure if it was just that she doesn’t seem to have worn boots, but she was ‘hitting’ with the BOT boots on, so I will probably use boots on her....but I do own the BOT work boots, a set of white (well off white now) sparkly pro choice, and an old mismatched set of SMB’s. See we don’t NEED the LeMieux but I do love them. I think I will have a selling bee to raise the cash.

9. draftmare

draftmare Full Member

What do you mean by hitting? My mare brushes behind but can't wear anything thicker than polos or she kills them. Really like my BoT polos, they wrap super nice.

10. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

I could here the hard strike pads “clicking” as she moved sometimes,and could see a few scuffs on the back when I took them off. The boots are quite thick, I think she has only worn polos before, so if she is narrow in her movement, she may have been brushing behind....

:idea: AND if she is brushing she NEEDS brushing boots.......like the LeMieux!