What word(s) best describes your husband/wife

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 4horsem0m, Dec 18, 2008.

1. 4horsem0m

4horsem0m Senior Member+

I admit, I am missing my husband. He's in Mexico (for work) and I'm stuck at home ~~ literally with 11 inches of snow and more on the way the next 4 of 5 days. I've been sleeping on his side of the bed and using his pillow!:p

He is loyal, loves unconditionally, family oriented, respectful, hard working, etc

Back43 likes this.

2. katyrides

katyrides Senior Member

Oh! This makes me miss my boyfriend :( I want to describe him! Haha.
    Mine is amazing, caring, loyal, hardworking, cute, more than I can put on here..:p

3. MontegoBay

MontegoBay Full Member

Hmm..not married yet, BUT

He is loyal, honest, sincere, a goof ball, my super nerd :)

4. classygirl23

classygirl23 Senior Member+

Aww I bet you are missing your husband :( I can only imagine! I've only had to spend a few nights away from my fiance since we've moved but i still miss him when he's gone for work!

My fiance must be pretty amazing for us to be geting marrind in May lol...

He is my best friend, my inspiration, my love, he is so much of a work a holic though lol...but he does it for us a nd thats what matters! he is very loving, nurturing, giving, family oriented, respectul, trustworthy, everything you could want!

5. cowgurly02

cowgurly02 Senior Member+

Cute thread :) I know how you feel, my fiance works away too. ((HUGS)) All fall/winter so far he was on a rotation, gone for 3 weeks then home for 1. He's home for Christmas now though!

Words to describe him...well the first would be goofy! LOL! Goofy, affectionate, loving, funny, loyal, care provider (he's always looking out for me LOL), mischevious, hard working, goal oriented...LOL There's so much, I could write an essay on it LOL!!!

6. Back43

Back43 Full Member

Lifetime soulmate, loyal, hardworking, compassionate, honest...I could go on and on. 28 years married and I love him more each day than the day before. I count myself very fortunate to have found him. :)

What a nice thread!

7. Babeesgirl

Babeesgirl Senior Member

Aww my boyfriend. =(
    Sweet,Careing,Lovable. I love him soo much he loves me and doesn"t care wether im in a good/bad mod he always loves me no matter what. He cuts out what people say and says what matters to him =)
    Sighs i love him :p
    Oh hes respectful and very trustworthy =)

8. Fox Glove

Fox Glove Senior Member+

Absolutley adorable :)

9. bnttyra

bnttyra Senior Member+

Well, lets see, giving, loving, but also, some what lazy and inconsiderate. Sorry had to be honest. As much as I love my husband, sometime his lack of sense of any responsiblity to helping out around the house or with the kids is very frustrating. They all have their good and bad and I would be lieing if I said he was nothing but the best or for that matter the worst!

10. Peg D

Peg D Senior Member+

I envy you.