what to do with my $$$

Discussion in 'Forum Contests' started by SGT. Apollo Anglo Arabian, Oct 17, 2017.

1. SGT. Apollo Anglo Arabian

SGT. Apollo Anglo Arabian Registered

Hello you all. I am new here so cut me some slack please.

So I got $25 and am going to get $30-$40 tomorrow. I really want to buy my horse a leather nameplate halter and lead but I also want to get a grooming kit or some sort of hoodie with horse design. I am completely torn! What makes this harder is Christmas and my birthday is coming up so I wanna save to see if I want to get anything for a gift. BUT If I go ahead and buy something then its more likely I get what I want for a gift.

I dont know!!!!! What would you do?
    Thanks

2. Friesiangirl

Friesiangirl Senior Member

Etsy has fabulous nameplates.

ginster likes this.
  3. Puddincup

Puddincup Full Member

I'd buy whatever you needed most and the soonest and put the others on a wishlist for christmas(y)

4. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

The grooming stuff is a necessity. I'd buy that and ask for the other two as gifts.

5. Cynical25

Cynical25 Senior Member

If you don't already have a grooming kit or other basics, start there. Otherwise, I'd save my money until Christmas/Birthday have passed, then buy whatever else on my wish list was not received (or add money-gifts to the stash to get better quality items!) There will be Thanksgiving, Christmas and after-Christmas sales, so your money will go further if you can wait a few more weeks. Have fun shopping!

manesntails likes this.
  6. SGT. Apollo Anglo Arabian

SGT. Apollo Anglo Arabian Registered

Thanks for the reply's
    I do have grooming supplies and I do have a rope halter, so its not really a need...just a really big want.
    I have two horses and my two sisters have there own horse and for some reason we really like the idea of having our own grooming kits and fancy halters. I might just save up....ugh this is hard. Im glad I already decided that if I spend the money it will go to the horses, cause I also have 4 fish tanks and a cute short haired dog that will love a jacket this winter.

My older little sister is being responsible and stuff and is going to buy acids to help her horse with muscle and hooves...her horse needs it though

Cynical25 likes this.
  7. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

Really, each horse should have his own brushes.

If one of them gets a skin problem, then you use that brush on anorher horse, you would be spreading his problem to your horse.