1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

What is wrong with the fashion trends right now!?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jmjarabians, Jul 12, 2012.

1. DeeB

DeeB Senior Member

I get my regular dressy jeans at NY&Company when they're on sale. My regular work jeans I get at a local farm store but they just recently stopped carrying them *cry* So I'll either have to drive another 20 min. to the next farm store or buy a belt.

I hear you on shirts though. I'll be 35 in August and I can find maybe 1 shirt every 6 months that fits, looks good and doesn't have an animal print on it.

1 person likes this.
  2. JStorry

JStorry Senior Member

I`m 27 and i find most clothes to young for me.

I usually live in tank tops and wranglers. It`s simple :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Rosie12

Rosie12 Senior Member

Hmm...Two words.

Wal. Mart. :D

That's where I do all my clothes shopping. ;)

That and the Thrift Store.

4. sunrisegurl146

sunrisegurl146 Senior Member

Do you have a Mark Work Warehouse near you? (not sure if there are Mark Work Warehouse's in the states :eek: )

5. JStorry

JStorry Senior Member

I LOVE thrift stores! I am crazy about Wrangler Jeans and Carhartt jeans though, and they are pricey.

6. H0rses

H0rses Senior Member

If you want good clothes, go to your nearest Rick's saddle shop, tack shelter, etc. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. texasgirl88

texasgirl88 Full Member

The thrift store is the way to go! Sometimes you even find the western type shirts for half the price you'd pay at a western store.

8. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

Shop on line. Just put "white cotton dress shirt" in the search bar and check Nextag and the other sites that compare prices and stores. I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for. I shop everything by putting it in the search and going to these sites. That's how I find my fly sheets at the best prices.

For clothes, I go to goodwill, but then I like bell bottoms and tie dye. :p I don't have to own any work clothes.

2 people like this.
  9. bay_blnd jmpr07

bay_blnd jmpr07 Senior Member

My favorite jeans of all time came from Express...they tore after 2 or 3 years. Went back and they changed all the styles (of course). Teach me to only buy one pair of jeans that I really like at a time. I went the other day to look...I don't remember seeing $118 price tags before lol I'm waiting for a sale haha

10. tata77

tata77 Senior Member

I prefer J Crew, Banana Republic, and Polo Ralph Lauren. Pretty nice places . . . when you can afford them :(