1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

What do you guys think of this Friesian cross?

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by Kanekee, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Faster Horses

Faster Horses Senior Member

Makes much more sense.

I was thinking, wow, that horse greyed a LOT. Filled out a LOT. Wait a minute...

Ol Faster Horses is catching up. Slowly.

VermilionStrife, Arem, DelP and 2 others like this.
  2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

That is near nauseating to watch. Depressing.

It is nearly heartbreaking to realize what their so called training is and method. :(

manesntails likes this.
  3. slc

slc Senior Member

So then if it's so obvious, why are there so many people who admire it and think it's a piaffe?

The problem is that it is not obvious, to many people - people who are buying horses and financially supporting people who market ''Friesian crosses'' that are ''doing piaffe just fine'' at 3.

4. horseingreyflannelsuit

horseingreyflannelsuit Full Member

SLC,

You need to read the posts a bit slower, and re-read them a 2nd time. No one is saying that the grey horse in the first utube video is doing a piaffe. Everyone has been posting that it isn't even close. The opster stated that "she" saw a video of the horse she wants and likes and said that in her opinion the horse SHE wants to buy is doing a piaffe according to the video SHE saw online. We have not seen the video she is speaking of, only the pic she posted.

Everyone has been discussing the utube clip manesntails posted. Again, we all agree that the "grey horse" is NOT doing a piaffe.

manesntails likes this.
  5. equicrzy

equicrzy Senior Member

Are you related to the op?

6. horseingreyflannelsuit

To euicrzy.... no I am not. Why are you asking me if I was related to kanekee? I'm going by her post in which she, herself said she saw a video of the horse she is interested in. Kanekee has NOT posted the video of the horse she is interested in buying doing what she said was a piaffe in a previous post.

7. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

That's a silly question. :confused: It would've made more sense if you had asked her if she was related to me. :p

Arem and horseingreyflannelsuit like this.
  8. horseingreyflannelsuit

The discussion went from the opsters question to the above utube clip in which everyone has been saying that the horse in the above utube clip is NOT doing a piaffe.

9. horseingreyflannelsuit

LOL manes. . . Maybe if I owned a mule. Never been on one, would like to ride one ... one day though.

manesntails likes this.
  10. equicrzy

equicrzy Senior Member

I don't get what you mean. I asked if she or he, was related to the op, because she/he seems to be defending the op with every post.