What did you get for Christmas???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by endurgirl, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Zimalia

Zimalia Senior Member

There are 2 drawbacks to a Roomba as far as I'm concerned. one, they are loud. The other is they get stuck easily. Under the bed if there is a low spot such as the footboard. Or on a chair with a pedestal. They do a great job tho!

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  2. Mcdreamer

Mcdreamer Senior Member

3. Arem

Arem Senior Member

I got a new ranked rashguard for Jiu Jitsu that shows off my new rank. :D

Alsosusieq2 and Jim_in_PA like this.
  4. Rhythm 'n Blues

Rhythm 'n Blues Senior Member

I got some socks, a new necklace & pendent (I bought the pendent when I was in the US....daddy told me to lol) candy in my stocking, some $, a gift card to a line of restaurants & some nice water bottles. Hubby got me a really neat necklace that I love, and then my parents got hubby a whole new set of pots and pans. He specifically requested new non-stick frying pans (ours aren't as non-stick as they once were) and I saw mom buy him some....and their cat lay in them. But they were not wrapped up under the tree......seems my mom found a way better deal on a way better pot set that included non-stick frying pans! Now I have to convince hubby to part with some other pots and pans......

I also got to see my family - with my dad ill, this will be his last Christmas (we're surprised he's still here for this Christmas!), so it was truly a holiday to remember & THAT is the most important gift for me.

5. Jim_in_PA

Jim_in_PA Senior Moderator Staff Member

R&B, make sure those new non-stick pans are ceramic if you have pets, especially sensitive ones like birds. PFOA and PFTE free is the way forward...healthier for people, too.

froglander, Arem and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  6. Rhythm 'n Blues

Rhythm 'n Blues Senior Member

They sure are Jim. And we’re down to just 1 dog......2017 has been a totally ****ty year! :(

7. Samarama

Samarama Senior Member

I got outfitted with every kitchen supply I could ever want or even think to need for moving into my new apartment with the boyfriend.

I also got a stroller/car seat and a crib.

Not really anything specifically for me, but all things I am super happy to have and will be of great use in 2018!

8. RG NIGHT HEIR

RG NIGHT HEIR Senior Member

Hubby was very generous so I was able to get this beauty for Christmas and my Birthday .

Attached Files:

CowCatcher, kodemiester and Arem like this.