What did you get for Christmas???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by endurgirl, Dec 26, 2017.

1. sunrisegurl146

sunrisegurl146 Senior Member

We had a very low key Christmas also.

Almost everyone got us house items, but two of the most special gifts I got was my step mom hand crochet us a queen size Afghan for our bed. And my mom surprised me with the DNA and health kit, as both my parents are adopted and never attempted to open their files once they were allowed too.

It was a good Christmas :)

2. Arem

Arem Senior Member

Family Christmas isn’t until Saturday or Sunday, but so far I got new Captain America PJs, and a stocking filled with Andes Chocolates, hot chocolate, a Thor and Loki figurine, and my own little bottle of sparkling grape juice. Mmm!

I also bought Brandi a new Snaffle bit (thanks Manes :p) and barrel saddle “for Christmas.”

Then I gifted myself a new Jiu Jitsu Gi... Or two.... from my favorite brand (they FINALLY released long sizes!) and a new Jiu Jitsu rashguard that has a super cool looking lion on it. And a private lesson from my coach.

3. Kappa

Kappa Senior Member

A great pair of black, skin tight jeans that look amazing and a lovely set of earrings. Not bad for not wanting anything!

4. Squeaksmom

Squeaksmom Senior Member

Some new dress clothes. A pair of Skullcandy headphones. Socks (very needed). A few sentimental nicknacky things. Haven't got my gift from my hubby yet - our family Christmas has been postponed due to illness. My least favourite gift this year has been the flu!

5. AmyK

AmyK Senior Member

I got a new watch, an 8x10 photo from the class I won with Annie back in October, enough candy to feed a small army, and some awesome footy sweatpants from my husband. I got a variety of snacks, wine, and gift cards from friends and coworkers. All in all a great Christmas.

6. Zimalia

Zimalia Senior Member

I got something I have always wanted, but never thought I'd ever get to have! A brand new shiny RED 6 quart KitchenAide stand mixer and some attachments!! I have gotten to use it a couple of times, it's SOOOO AMAZING!!
    Color this girl HAPPY!!!

7. AmyK

AmyK Senior Member

Nice! I have the smaller Kitchen Aid.... I saw the larger one on crazy sale on eBay this season and almost bought it just 'cause but I don't bake enough to justify the cost. Enjoy! They're great!

8. Jim_in_PA

Jim_in_PA Senior Moderator Staff Member

Congratulations! The 6-Quart is a great machine--ours is matte grey, but the red one you got is not just functional, it looks like it's going a million miles an hour standing still! Enjoy!

9. BluemoonOKy

BluemoonOKy Senior Member

Sounds like most of us had a nice Christmas. Hope y'all who were not feeling well are feeling better now.

I got several nice dressier shirts, Rachel ray casserole dishes, cool honey bee earrings, a bee journal, a leaded glass horse that my friend made me, infused olive oil/ balsamic vinegar, gift cards, Yankee candle, socks, cashmere houndstooth scarf, Lush bath bombs, godiva chocolates, some horse books/ dvds... @Zimalia that is a NICE blender !
    @chy3792 I want to know more about the roomba please ! How does it work on hard floors vs. carpet?

10. PyroTekNik333

PyroTekNik333 Senior Member

So I got a gift card for amazon.
    I hopped on to pick up a case for the phone (I have this habit of dropping them frequently and from great height lol) and ended up getting a bunch of stuff to makeover one bathroom and I got a pair of caged stirrups so I can be lazy and wear my sneakers but still be safe :ROFLMAO:

Now it just needs to get above zero so I can ride when they get here!

It will be like Christmas all over again on the 3rd :rofl:
    I'll just be missing the meal and the company lol