What did you get for Christmas???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by endurgirl, Dec 26, 2017.

1. endurgirl

endurgirl Senior Member

My Christmas was very low key, I already have anything I need, but I got some scarves, socks, poncho, liquid titanium pillow case (fenwick), bath bombs, and a large boot to hang on the wall once Christmas decorations come down.

Surprisingly no horse related gifts!!! Lol!!

So what did you get??

2. NBChoice

NBChoice Senior Member

My parents gave me some riding clothes. Some new show jods for when I can hopefully get Sublime back in the show ring (Fingers crossed), and some new Ovation show breeches, a couple long sleeve shirts, socks and gloves.

I also got a couple gift cards, a calendar and a planner, a really cool tea towel that has a painting of a Saddlebred from the 1909 Louisville horse show, a Saddlebred welcome mat for my porch, and just a few other odds and ends. :)

3. Dona Worry

Dona Worry Senior Member

I got a pet fountain, which is the only thing I asked for lol.
    Also got a couple of pretty ornaments for the tree, a bottle of olive oil, a cool reflecting collar with lights for Freddie, and matching pj's with Freddie! :ROFLMAO:
    My nieces gave me a My Little Pony bouncy ball, and lights.

4. Sam C.

Sam C. Senior Member

I got lots of socks (most of which were fuzzy! yay!) and some other clothing. I also got new stuff to wear under my regular clothes when I'm outside this winter--super warm leggings and a really nice long sleeve shirt. My gift to myself was the Myler bit I bought from Manes :p and the ponies gift was the new blankies they got earlier this year.

5. CowCatcher

CowCatcher Senior Member

I have a vintage 1955 Kenworth that we are fixing up so hubby got me a few parts to go on the KW.

A Samsung tablet. Not sure how I lived so long without one...Lol

I'd bought myself a couple goodies, a new bridle and a horse last week. Justified as my Christmas presents to myself!

6. Fire Chik

Fire Chik Senior Member

I got an Instantpot and a Wifi programmable crockpot from my husband and inlaws, those were the only things I asked for lol
    My dad got me a much needed heavy sweatshirt and a book.
    We had a really nice Christmas eve with my family and Christmas with my inlaws.

7. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

I got fleece lined boots, a fleece lined shirt coat, annnnd my Weather Tech floor mats I wanted for the Juke~!!

8. emali06

emali06 Senior Member

I got a lot of things I love, but my favorite is this! I wear a TON of ear covering cozy things beacuse having cold ears is my kryptonite. I got a total of 3 ear thingys for christmas but this one is the best. I've worn it since I got it lol Its made by Star Point Horsemanship aka Lana Grieve.

25593940_10215257361376131_2856792167458661193_n.jpg

9. Dream27

Dream27 Senior Member

My favorite gifts were the Garth Brooks Anthology (book and pre-1994 CD's) and 4 security cameras so I can watch Piper on my phone (and on my tv in my room at night so I can wake up and check on her from the comfort of my bed) and hopefully see Wonder Baby being born and make sure everything is going well. It will keep me from being stressed if I'm away from home near her due date. Hoorah!!

ETA: OH!! How could I forget? My parents bought the entire class from Worlds that I won--trail. It shows everyone doing their pattern, and then awards. I'd never seen the awards before, so it was a very special moment to watch that unfold, and my facial expressions, since I was NOT expecting to place, much less win. I nearly cried watching it.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  10. Pirate

Pirate Senior Member

Horse related craft sets which I can paint to look like my favourite horses and horse ornaments.
    Jewellery from my aunt.
    Sunburn.