Weatherbeeta Orican blanket HUGE sale!!!

Discussion in 'Tack & Equipment' started by Temposmom, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Temposmom

Temposmom Senior Member+

2. Chantal.

Chantal. Senior Member

awesome thanks for posting!

3. RowdyRio1324

RowdyRio1324 Senior Member+

This one is also a really good blanket.
    Pro-Craft â„¢ Premium 600D Blanket
    I LOVE mine.
    Thanks for posting, I really liked that blanket but I got the ones I did because of their color.

4. Temposmom

Temposmom Senior Member+

To find *1200* denier, and in a polyfilled blanket in THIS quaility, I about fainted! I have the lesser denier 600-800 and the 1200 is SO much better. NOT that I don't just love my other blankies too. :D The quality, style and PRICE on the Orican is not something that comes along and this girl wasn't about to pass it up, it could have been green with pink and purple polka dots! LOL Will be green and brown and other "natural" colors this winter anyways....sigh. The good old blanket terminator horse would NEVER allow himself to be seen in anything CLEAN-just ain't right!!

I checked your link... OMGOSH a 1650 denier-that would be undestructable! Of course they don't have my size...dang Arab short bodies anyway. LOL

5. Temposmom

Temposmom Senior Member+

I just got my Orican from Country Supply (to die for price), it is a 10 in my book!! I am beyond thrilled with the fit, looks and quality! The blue is prettier color then on the site. This freestyle fit is more generous and I am glad I ordered a 69 as the 72 would have been too big. If you are looking for an unbelievable deal, THIS is one I recommend! Only one gripe though...I have to wait for cold weather...DANG! LOL

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007
  6. Mary6478

Mary6478 Senior Member+

Awesome sale!! To bad I don't need a blanket...I need a sheet though ;) ;)

7. Temposmom

Temposmom Senior Member+

They have those, take a look on the site, some awsome prices right now!! :D

8. appgirl

appgirl Senior Member

Where is this store located thy have a sheet i want lol

9. RowdyRio1324

RowdyRio1324 Senior Member+

WHen I bought mine, the Orican was more expensive than mine, and me not haing that much money to spend on2 blankets, I got the ProCraft ones instead. ANd the fact that my horses are horrible with blankets, helped me pick the Pro Craft ones. But man I love the Orican one! To bad they don't have mini sizes.
    But that is an amazing price for them!

BTW- Mine washed great, Rio's was gross, yucky colors, and I took them to the landury mat, and they all look brand new, now they are wanted n their little baggies to be used this winter again, kept them nice and warm during the rain and cold.

10. dressage lover

dressage lover Senior Member

Thanks for posting, but i bought one of those last week:rofl: as they are having a massive sale of these rugs at Horseland in Australia because it the "end of model runout" or something (makes it sound like a car:D )

I got the puple/bramble coloured checkered one and i LOVE it:p Its winter here and it has kept my boy nice and cosy so far and i love the fit of the freestyle rug...........so much better imo.

The only prob is that i got the 6'9 combo insted of the 6'6 otherwise the neck bit would have been too short.

But definately a GREAT buy and i would recommend it:)