Video games!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RelaxMax, May 5, 2017.

1. Compadre

Compadre Senior Member

I'm just breaking into all the new stuff. Before I got married, I was somewhat of an only-gamer, so all I had was a PS2 - until 2015. Now I'm catching up on everything there is.

My favorites so far have been:

Fallout 3 and 4
    Farcry Primal (I hear it's way different than the others, but I'd like to play them too.)
    Last of Us
    Broken Age (a neat little indie game)

Right now the husband and I are slowly working our way through Outlast 2. Slowly because, in the spirit of enjoying it fully, we're only playing together and late at night, switching up when one gets too spooked out.

RelaxMax likes this.
  2. nixalba

nixalba Senior Member

I'm not a huge gamer but I recently got into Fallout 4, then ES: Skyrim (actually, just recently started this) and really like them. I might consider the older releases, at some point.

Mass Effect 2 was free from Origin- wasn't half bad- it's not an open world game like Bethesda's games, but you get to make different choices on which path to take through the game, that affects your ending. Mass Effect 3 went on sale cheap, so same deal. When Andromeda gets over it's new release hump, I'll probably buy it.

Otherwise, I've often just liked casual games. Cities: Skylines and Stardew Valley are my faves.

RelaxMax likes this.
  3. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

The first video game my wife and I played together was Outlast.

Needless to say, we did not finish.

4. NBChoice

NBChoice Senior Member

Is outlast really that scary? I was standing with it in my hand at target today and I was || this close to buying it, but changed my mind at the last second. I want to play it so bad!

5. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

Honestly it terrified me but I'm a giant wuss when it comes to horror stuff. I also had poor inventory management and kept running out of batteries for my camera so I'd be running through the dark.

I would highly recommend getting it, though.

NBChoice likes this.