Video games!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RelaxMax, May 5, 2017.

1. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

I know. I can't wait. I only recently played it and the DLC and I absolutely loved it. I need to go back and play through again because I'm sure there's a ton of stuff I missed in my first playthrough but I was too busy sprinting past clickers, haha.

2. ~tiffy~

~tiffy~ Senior Member

Old but gold: half life.
    Looove it

RelaxMax likes this.
  3. Rainbowaholic

Rainbowaholic Senior Member

My awesome gamer boyfriend says:
    Wolf among us
    The batman telltale game
    Tales from the borderlands
    The walking dead
    Farcry 3 & 4
    Fable 2
    Middle earth shadow of mordor
    Bastion

RelaxMax likes this.
  4. Ziast

Ziast Senior Member

World of Warcraft. My lifeblood.

Ive enjoyed other games... Age of Mythology, Warcraft 2/3, Worms Armageddon, Doom, Quake... Assassin's Creed, Sims...

Nothing like WoW though. Been playing for close to 12 years.

Maestoso and RelaxMax like this.
  5. NBChoice

NBChoice Senior Member

Ohhh yeah The Wolf Among Us was fun.
    Couldn't get into Tales From the Borderlands. My husband liked it though.

RelaxMax likes this.
  6. wpgrider

wpgrider Senior Member

We legitimately just bought the PS4 for the Last of us sequel. Too bad Ellie could run WHEREVER SHE WANTS.

We have every console because well... we have problems. Cannot wait for the Red Dead Redemption prequel!

Recently just playing Breath of the Wild for what seems like forever. I'm a Nintendo fangirl soo.... Paper Mario is probably my favourite though.

I love love love Survival Horror. Glad to see Life of Strange on your list, I'm glad your choices had actual consequences (cough cough Telltale Games I'm looking at you cough cough). I'm also a sucker for racing games.

RelaxMax likes this.
  7. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

Life Is Strange had me sobbing at certain points of the game. Like, ugly crying. I, of course, chose bae over bay, but replayed it for the other ending.

I actually ended up making Maxs show name Life Is Strange because a) it fits how we got together and b) his name is Max.

I played Until Dawn for a few hours last week but haven't picked it up since because I'm a giant wuss and I kept screaming and throwing the controller when I needed to press buttons to stay alive. Haha. Now I'm on Dark Souls 2.

8. NBChoice

NBChoice Senior Member

Heehee. My husband and I were screaming and jumping throughout the whole game. Didn't help that we would play it at like midnight every time. It's so good though that I want to play it again and make my choices different to see how the end changes!

RelaxMax likes this.
  9. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Unfortunately I don't have the time, but I used to love them. I realized I spent hours playing and just kind of had to accept for me that they're kind of addictive. Weird to say in a way, but I don't have an addictive personality so anything that I spent that much time on, I stay away from. I still miss it though they're fun.

10. Peanut Palomino

Peanut Palomino Senior Member

I LOVE Dishonored. I've played through it a bunch of times and I never get sick of it. I've played through Dishonored 2 once and I really liked it, but I need to play through it again. I went through it too fast and didn't explore everything.

I'm currently playing The Last Guardian. It's pretty to look at, Trico is super cool, and the premise is interesting, but I feel like the gameplay leaves a lot to be desired. It's just not smooth. I'll finish the game, but I won't play through it again.