Video games!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RelaxMax, May 5, 2017.

1. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

Because the second greatest passion in my life next to horses is video games, I would love to hear what everyone's favorite game is or what you're working on right now!

Along with that, I'm totally looking for suggestions on games to play. I just finished Bloodborne and I'm working on the 100% right now and ordered Dark Souls II to play next, but I burn through video games like nobody's business.

I have a PS4 along with all backwards PS consoles, Xbox 360, Xbox 1, and a gaming PC, so platform isn't an issue. I also have a 3DS and all the Pokemon games.

Here are the the games I've finished that I can remember off the top of my head. The bolded ones are my absolute favorites!

Morrowind
    Oblivion
    Skyrim
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Destiny
    The Last of Us
    Uncharted 4
    Fallout 3
    Fallout New Vegas
    Fallout 4
    Red Dead Redemption
    Life Is Strange

Witcher 2
    Witcher 3
    Bloodborne

Dishonored
    Dishonored 2
    Bioshock Infinite
    Battlefield I
    COD: Black Ops III
    COD: Advanced Warfare
    Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Ori and the Blind Forest
    Rocket League

And sitting waiting to be played/finished I have:

Horizon Zero Dawn
    COD: Infinite Warfare
    Until Dawn
    Watchdogs 2
    Dying Light

Open world RPGs are my absolute favorite but I don't say no to FPS or platformers. MMOs are also much fun!

And if anyone wants to add me, I'm pipebombdreams on PS and ASHA IRONBORN on XBox. I have both PS+ and XBox Live and I'm always down to play anything with anyone.

Tell me about your favorite game(s)!

froglander likes this.
  2. NBChoice

NBChoice Senior Member

Dishonored is my fav. I'm working on dishonored 2 right now.

Until dawn was awesome. Loved it! My husband and I played it together and there were a lot of laughs at the scares we had haha.

My husband is working through the kingdom Hearts collection right now. I bet you two would have a lot of fun talking together. You are playing a lot of the games he plays/played.

RelaxMax likes this.
  3. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

I prefer Dishonored to Dishonored 2. I did like playing as Emily, though! I need to go back through and play again as Corvo.

Until Dawn is going to be next for me. I didn't even realize I owned it, apparently my wife bought it for me a while back because I love horror games. I'm excited for it!

I've never played Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy. The new KH looks pretty cool, though!

4. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

@RelaxMax add me on PS - uncanny580 ! I don't know how....lol.

I have played all of the fallout games. I dont think I ever ended up finishing the most recent one because I got side tracked. They are definitely my favorites....except for the **** deathclaws!

I mostly play COD online - right now the infinite warefare one. I really didn't like the main game, and I prefer online anyways.

I really like the Assassin's Creed games. There are too many extra things though, and I feel like I need to complete EVERYTHING but it is hard to do that which drives me crazy and then I never finish it..... That seems to be a theme!

RelaxMax likes this.
  5. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

I finished the new Fallout 4 but not all the DLC. I'll eventually go back, but it's so repetitive in nature I just couldn't really find the interest to sit down and grind it out.

I stick with COD online too. How's Infinite's multiplayer? I have the Infinite/Modern combo on PS4 and just Infinite on Xbox1. I played BO3 for months and couldn't put it down. It was my go-to for when I wanted to play something but couldn't decide what.

I had one Assassin's Creed. I can't remember which one, but it was on XB360 and I know the main character was Ezio. I didn't like it at the time but I'd probably enjoy it a lot more now.

6. Dona Worry

Dona Worry Senior Member

Currently, all I play are Skyrim and Oblivion.
    But in the past I played Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker, and Final Fantasy 13.
    I liked both.
    I looooved watching people play Lego Batman, and Assassin's Creed.
    That is quite the impressive list!

RelaxMax likes this.
  7. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

Wife is doing another Skyrim playthrough right now. I keep trying to get her to play Oblivion, but she won't do it.

Dona Worry likes this.
  8. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

Yeah Fallout has become the same thing....over and over....and over again.

The multiplayer on infinite is okay. I really hate all the halo type, jumping around flying through the air carp. I am so glad with the next game they are going back to their roots with World war and not all this futuristic carpola.

RelaxMax likes this.
  9. NBChoice

NBChoice Senior Member

Haha the Lego games are actually really fun. My favorite is Lego Indiana jones.

wpgrider and RelaxMax like this.
  10. lucky_pine

lucky_pine Senior Member

The Last of Us changed my whole outlook on video games. I want the sequel so bad when it comes out.

I mostly play CoD. Modern Warfare is my absolute favorite, followed by Black Ops II and Ghosts.

wpgrider and RelaxMax like this.