TONS for sale! (Books, saddle pads, boots, blankets, so much more!)

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by PoetryNMotion, Feb 23, 2014.

1. PoetryNMotion

PoetryNMotion Senior Member

Huge sale list! Trades considered for hoof boots, something like Renegades or Easyboot Gloves. Also looking for size Medium SMBs.

Prices do not include shipping, unless specifically noted. Please email with zip code for shipping estimate. I will combine shipping for multiple items purchased. All items from nonsmoking home.

*Please note – I do not usually ship out of the US. If you’re outside of the US, payment must be made with PayPal – please email me for shipping estimate.

Blue ear bonnet. Lightly used. $8.50 shipped within the US.
    [​IMG]

Light blue and white reversible vest. Women’s Large. Worn 2-3 times. $10.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EquiFit ShouldersBack. Large, black. Very lightly used; essentially in brand new condition. $40 shipped in US. [​IMG]

Horse Sense Large horse flymask with ears. Used a few times. Elastic/Velcro closure. $10.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ariat boot socks. Used a handful of times. $8 shipped in US.
    [​IMG]
    Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken DVD. Watched once. $5

Professional’s Choice white Quick Wrap Splint Boots. Description from website: Our top of the line Quick-Wrap Splint Boots have durable leather patches to provide maximum protection to vital areas of the horses leg. The UltraShock lining gives your horse added protection against crossfiring and interference. Four hook fasteners ensure a perfect fit. These splint boots are perfect for competition because of their clean and simple appearance.

Used, but with plenty of life left. $30 shipped.

Brand new Western bit (bridle not included). $10
    [​IMG]

78(?) Medium Weight WeatherBeeta Turnout/Stable Blanket
    Up for sale is a medium weight WeatherBeeta horse blanket. It is green with blue trim, gently used, but really in great shape. I believe this is a size 78; I can't find a tag on it anywhere. The bottom measures 70" from the front buckles straight to the back. The spine measures 53" from the withers to the beginning of the tail flap.

This blanket had a small tear by one of the belly surcingles; it has been well repaired (I've included pictures) and has tons of life left in it. Includes D-rings where you can attach back leg straps, though I no longer have the leg straps themselves. Not waterproof.

Cleaned and ready to go to its new home (doesn't fit my horse). $40 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black used baby pad with white piping. Tag says “made in W Germany.” 19.5” spine, 17” long. Baby pad-type (about ¼” thick). Shows wear; I’ve included pictures. The underside of the pad is in excellent condition. $5
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8 foot long black cotton lead rope with chain. Great condition; little use. The chair shows a little corroding (see pictures) but the snap is strong and works perfectly. Very cushy rope; nice on the hands. $8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ovation helmet bag with drawstring closure. Brand new. Black. $2
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  2. PoetryNMotion

Flash noseband piece. Brown, decent leather, used gently. $2
    [​IMG]

Polo Ralph Lauren canvas tote with red embroidered polo player and horse on the front. Has interior zippered pocket, plus space for cell phone. $15

Pair of black Davis splint boots. Lightly used, but in great condition. I believe they’re Mediums, but I’m not sure – they measure 9.75” high at their highest point, and are 9” wide at the very bottom (not counting the Velcro strap). Used a handful of times. $12
    [​IMG]

5” Korsteel full cheek snaffle. Brand new, tag still on it! I believe this is the Flexi Flavor snaffle – the plastic is a hard, blue plastic. $25
    [​IMG]

Black horse-sized Western nylon headstall. Used, but all buckles are working fine/in good shape. $5
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Simple Steps to Riding Success: Feel the Power of Positive Riding. Brand new, excellent condition. $8
    [​IMG]

Blue ribbed bell boots, size M. Velcro closure. Gently used; still in great shape. $5.
    [​IMG]

Black tights from Wet Seal, new with tag. Size Large. I’d say they’re capri tights – they come to just below the knee, and have a “scrunched up” look on the end of either leg. Originally $12.50. Asking $6.
    [​IMG]
    Closeup of the “scrunched” legs.
    [​IMG]

Beautiful black floral cami by No Boundaries. Juniors XL. Perfect condition; worn once. $6.
    [​IMG]
    Closeup of the pattern.
    [​IMG]

Gaited horse bracelet. Adult, one-size-fits-all. $5
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Jumping horse and rider silhouette license plate. Made of plastic, never used on a vehicle. $5

[​IMG]
    Brown rubber reins. Good condition. $8

[​IMG]
    Pink neoprene tail wrap with Velcro closure. Never used. $8

[​IMG]
    Top Kimberwick is sold.
    The bottom Kimberwick bit is 5” and has the SLT logo on the mouthpiece. Comes with chain and hooks. I don’t believe it was ever used. $10.00

[​IMG]
    6 inch straight bit. $7

[​IMG]
    Brand new (with tags still on it) 5 inch Korsteel full cheek snaffle, thick hollow. $15

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  3. PoetryNMotion

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ariat Women’s Clogs – size 9.5. Barely used. $20 shipped within the US.

[​IMG]
    Equitrekking Book. Brand new, gorgeous photography. $5

[​IMG]
    Horse Racing picture book - $5. Chosen By a Horse - $5. Monty Roberts: From my Hands to Yours - SOLD.

[​IMG]
    VHS – Rolex KY 3-day event 2001. $5. Kingdom of Heaven DVD - $4. The Making of Dreamer DVD - SOLD.

Black Schooling Breeches/Tights – “X-Wear” by Devon-Aire, size Medium. Black, grey knee patches, about equivalent to size 26-28 breeches. Pull-on, elastic waistband. Strong elastic ankle openings. Used, but in great shape. $20

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Size 42 Leather Girth. Measures 42.5” from end to end, including the buckles. Elastic is still stretchy, stitching is good and strong, though girth is used. $8.
    [​IMG]

Maroon Roma AP Pad. Used, has some staining on underside (see pictures). Still in great shape, and provides excellent padding – nice, thick pad. $15
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bula Women’s Snow Hat. Excellent shape. $5
    [​IMG]

Books: Winner ($2) and Some Horses ($3)
    [​IMG]

Book: Healing Your Horse: Alternative Therapies. Missing dust jacket. $2
    [​IMG]

Movie set: Misty and Wildfire DVD. $5
    Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken. $5
    [​IMG]

Blue Miller’s “Equestrian Medalist” Breeches. Size 28, but on the smaller side. Zipper/button closure, Velcro ankle openings. Suede knee patches. VERY lightly used; in excellent shape. $30

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Korrector Air saddle pad

Very lightly used, in excellent condition. This Korrector Air Saddle Pad is a great pad for both well-fitting saddles, and saddles that don’t fit so well. It includes four “air bladders” which you can adjust independently of each other to literally customize the fit of your saddle.

Below is information from the manufacturer’s website (http://www.fteltd.co.uk/Korrector/korrectorintro.htm)

[TABLE="width: 800"]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="colspan: 2"]Korrector is the revolutionary new saddle pad which using air and foam technology, can be adjusted by the rider to give full day to day control of the fit of their saddle on one or more horses.

Once adjusted Korrector does not need to be altered unless the horse changes shape or you wish to use it with another saddle or on a different horse - adjustments take a couple of minutes and are done with the rider mounted.

Korrector can be used with saddles that fit or with saddles that don’t fit because they are too wide or out of balance.

[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Korrector can be adjusted to create either...

• front riser pad, or
    • a back riser pad, or
    • a general pad, or
    • general pad and riser combined, or
    • a general pad with asymmetrically adjusted bags for an asymmetrical horse and/or rider.
    [/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 2"]
    Korrector has a unique Gullet Locking Plate (GLP), which prevents the saddle pad from being pulled taut across the horse’s spine. All cloths are cut for high withers and have front ties, so alleviating the pressure often caused by saddle pads and numnahs in these areas. GLP can be purchased separately.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

This pad that I’m selling is a white English style pad; it’s size Medium (fits saddles up to a 17.5” seat) and is about the side of a half pad. I’ve always used it with a baby pad beneath it, so it’s still very clean. The pad is in excellent shape, is fully functioning, and comes with:

• Korrector pump
    • Gullet locking plate (has some scratches on it, but they’re superficial and you do not see the plate once it’s in place)
    • Black clamp to clamp off hoses as you’re adjusting the pad fit
    • Two extra caps to seal the hoses (plus the 4 caps which are already in place)
    • Attachment piece which allows you to fill two hoses at once with the pump

Asking $120 (includes shipping and insurance within the US). Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like any specific pictures. This pad sells for $400 new.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. PoetryNMotion

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Harry Hall XL T-Shirt with jumping horse on front. Never worn - this runs on the small side; it’s probably more of a M or L. Excellent condition.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Knockoff “Prada” bag. Black. Brand new, comes with matching “Prada” wallet. **These are NOT actual Prada items** Never used – purse still has plastic on the handles! $10.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Body chemistre “One Stride At A Time” t-shirt. Adult XL, but fits more like a L. Has a small hole on one seam - would be an easy fix, but I don’t have red thread. Only worn a few times. $8 shipped in US.

[​IMG]
    Thank God For Country Boys T-shirt – CMT brand, size XL but fits more like an L. Lightly used.

[​IMG]
    Rows from left to right:
    How to Win at Gymkhanas – Cover is a bit beat-up. $2.50
    Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals - SOLD
    Cold Noses at the Pearly Gates - SOLD
    A to Z Guide to Horses and Ponies - $1
    Spoken in Whispers: Memoir of an Equine Communicator - SOLD
    Rusty the High-Flying Morgan Horse - $3
    All I Need to Know I Learned From My Horse - SOLD
    Golden Leisure Library: Horses - $3
    Know the Anatomy of the Horse - SOLD

[​IMG]
    In the Balance: The Horseman’s Guide to Legal Issues $5
    The Race for the Triple Crown - $4
    Feeding for Performance - $3.00
    Usborne Spotter’s Guide to Horses and Ponies - $1
    The Amateur Horse Breeder - $2
    The Book of Horses - $2
    Horse and Pony Breeds - $2
    Why Do Horses Neigh? $1
    The Horse Owner’s Concise Guide - $2

[​IMG]
    Horse illustrated Guide to Buying a Horse - $4.00
    Usborne Guide to Riding and Pony Care - $2.50
    Horses: Their Life in Pictures - $4.00
    Thoroughbred Spirit - SOLD
    The Fantastic Book of Horses - $1
    Looking at Paintings: Horses - $2

[​IMG]
    Galloping In All Directions - hardcover. $4.00
    Make Your Own Horse Equipment - $12
    Horse Miracles - SOLD
    Horses - $2.50
    Miniature Broodmare and Foal Management - $3
    The Miniature Horse Grooming Guide - SOLD

[​IMG]
    The Nature of Horses - $5.00
    Marguerite Henry’s Album of Horses - SOLD
    The Beauty of Horses - $4
    Horsewatching SOLD
    Training the Quarter Horse Jumper $4.00
    Mustang - $5
    The Quotable Equine $5.00

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  5. summersmyhorse

summersmyhorse Senior Member

Hi--what would shipping be to 08234 (NJ) for "wild hearts can't be broken"?

And possibly the "wildfire" & Misty dvd.....

6. mkyacrm

mkyacrm Senior Member

Still have the purple sheet and the Rolex DVD?

7. PoetryNMotion

I've sent you both PMs; the items are still available.

8. CareTaker

CareTaker Senior Member

Another PM in your box.

9. CareTaker

CareTaker Senior Member

Your stuff must be selling, your inbox is full. I tried to send a PM.

10. PoetryNMotion

Sorry about that CareTaker; I've emptied out many messages so you shouldn't have a problem now.