1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

Thinline Comfort Plus Bareback Pad

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by RockHorseRanch, Jan 3, 2011.

1. RockHorseRanch

RockHorseRanch Senior Member

NEW with tags - the best bareback pad out there!
    Retails for $140 - get a great deal - low starting bid!

Email for shipping costs to other countries - happy to ship!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250753791163

Paypal preferred.

Truly the ultimate bareback pad. Now you and your horse can benefit from the comfort and protection of ThinLine material. The Comfort Plus Bareback pad offers a natural seat with extreme comfort. Made with non-slip breathable material against the horse's back, assuring the pad stays in place. Will not absorb sweat, easy to clean. Breathable ThinLine is bonded to high-density polymer to provide a comfortable ride. Leather reinforced billets attach to the patented non-slip breathable girth. Easy-care washable. 23" front to back, 13" across the seat, 64" from billet end to billet end, and 32" from flap to flap. Girth measures 25".

Here is a combination that can't be beat! The well known Comfort Plus bareback pad is now fitted with a ThinLine Seat. The ThinLine material in the seat will help diminish the bounce factor. The pad itself is made of a soft suede like material with leather reinforced billets, plus four Dee rings. The non-slip bottom will help keep your pad in place. Included is a non-slip girth that feature stretch for the comfort of your horse.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  2. RockHorseRanch

Bumping up!

3. RockHorseRanch

Place your order today!

4. RockHorseRanch

Should have actual pictures up shortly - stay tuned!

5. 1Riding4Jesus

1Riding4Jesus Senior Member+

Just wanted to say, I have this bareback pad and absolutely love it. My horse moved out so much better with the Thinline pad. ;)

6. Tonto4me

Tonto4me Senior Member+

OMG..I don't need it, but I want it! LOL!! Have been wanting to try one of these, wish I knew someone close by that actually had one.

1Riding4Jesus - do you have photos of you riding with it? How stable and cushy is it? Any sliding or slippage issues?

7. RockHorseRanch

That is so nice of you to say - thank you!

8. RockHorseRanch

9. RockHorseRanch

As a treasured repeat customer :D Ms R, do talk to me before purchasing elsewhere.

The "stock" measurements are correct to 1/2". I'm glad to see the lining and girth are made with Intrepid's anti-bacterial/super grippy/breathable (not neoprene) material. I've sold a couple girths with this material and it's been well-received - appears to be long lasting too.

10. RockHorseRanch