Therapeutic Pads and Blankets

Discussion in 'Tack & Equipment' started by barrel_racer64, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Rhythm 'n Blues

Rhythm 'n Blues Senior Member

When I comes to boots/wraps for legs when riding, I swear I likely have the most. All bought 2nd hand.........ok except like a few full sets (of 4) combo wraps. *sigh* I was even shocked!

If I need an intervention, then I don’t need you being so encouraging. Bahahahaha

2. barrel_racer64

barrel_racer64 Senior Member

You actually use your stuff though, even if its not on your own horses. I have two of the LT saddle pads, a mask and a couple human things- all of which haven't been used in a couple months. I'm dying to have more stuff, but since I haven't even had a saddle on Remi in over 3 weeks:eek: or possibly closer to Christmas:eek2::eek2: I probably don't really *need* anything:rofl:

3. Rhythm 'n Blues

With only 2 horses under my butt, I have zero need to like 16 pairs of boots + all my polos and such. I can’t possibly use them all! Hahahaha

mooselady likes this.
  4. barrel_racer64

Its all about the back up and being prepared for anything!:rofl:

5. Rhythm 'n Blues

I have no clue what catastrophic events you ha e planned for me to require all these back ups, but I’d like to pass. Lol

Dream27 likes this.
  6. barrel_racer64

No, no, no, not catastrophic events for anyone! Your horses are just better able to be pampered and the Unicorn might need his daily dose of LT love, and would therefore wear out the different things- hence the backup:idea:

Rhythm 'n Blues likes this.
  7. draftmare

draftmare Full Member

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but today I came across a new fleece cooler by Weatherbeeta that now also contains the ceramic material.

8. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Chuck got to wear the Fenwick hood today, seemed singularly unimpressed! The only reaction I saw, I put the hood on, and he decided that his hind boots were eating him, prompted a kicking fit that was impressive to say the least!

I think the hood is a touch on the small side, so might just sell it on, and the BOT hinds, might buy him a pair of Lemeiux fronts then!

D0AE135C-884D-424E-90E7-9F6F90BF555D.jpeg B5EE5985-9C03-4FEF-9E5F-83D23379F995.jpeg

9. Lopinslow

Lopinslow Senior Member

Wondering if anyone has tried the Fenwick Stifle wrap? Just had April seen today, and she basically has a pulled groin muscle (cant remember name of the muscle) and these came up in discussion with vet and tech

10. kaitybug

kaitybug Senior Member

I have the stifle wrap, I like it but it caused a big rub on my mare so I sewed fake sheepskin to the bottom of the leg parts (where the wrap sits just above the hocks) as well as a cover for the strap that goes over the back to make it more comfortable.

Rhythm 'n Blues likes this.