The Giggle of the day thread....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mooselady, Dec 7, 2017 at 11:56 AM.

1. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

I was guilty of Gripe if the Day, so now lets have those little things that make you giggle...

Mine today, the safety vest I bought 2nd hand on ebay arrived at my sons house in UK, I got to check it over via Facetime, and it looks great, in new condition, really happy with it.

The funny, came wrapped in bubble wrap, and taped with "caution fragile" tape all over it.

2. GONE ROPING

GONE ROPING Senior Member

It snowed 1 inch or so today where I live and they shut some roads down... And everyone panicked or went crazy over the snow.That's my giggle of the day!! Welcome back to Texas, Gone Roping! You are not in Canada anymore...

3. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Neighbor A came calling today....seems that he let Neighbor B use a couple of grain bins in his yard at harvest.

Neighbor B had come and removed most of his grain, but despite several requests had not cleaned them out.

Neighbor A had got fed up, shoveled up the rest, loaded in his truck, taken it to Neighbor B’s and tipped it in his driveway!

Neighbor A is 81, Neighbor B nearly 70, seems neither has grown up yet.

Binca, Sam C., Alsosusieq2 and 5 others like this.
  4. bobo and horses

bobo and horses Senior Member

We were shopping for a new RV a week or so ago, and there was a family going through them with a customer service guy just ahead of us. A Mom and Dad, Baby in arms, and a toddler, maybe 3 or 4 years old. JUnior decided he had to go potty, and did his job in one of the 5th wheels on the lot.

Number 2! Parents were totally embarrassed, kid didn't give a hoot, and we were hysterical! Service rep fled to get a maintenance person.

We went home.

5. CJ

CJ Senior Member

AT the risk of sounding a lil mean..
    All our Danes have been allowed on the bed/s. We quietly call the futon "the dog bed".. quietly because its also the guest room.
    The first harlequin liked to get up on the kingsize beds, and roll. Usually it was in the middle, or on one of the twin 1/2s. One day she did what we had feared, and 'warned' her of, and rolled perilously close the edge.
    I was just in time to see four large white feet Waving Helplessly in midair before they disappeared over the edge :X3:.
    Luckily, or good news is, the hardwood floor has a fairly plush berber carpet on it, so nothing was hurt other than some puppy pride.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017 at 9:21 AM
  6. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

Man standing behind me at the checkout @Big Lots and listening as I tell the check out lady what a good deal on Raviolio's. They had buy 5/4.00. That's 80¢a can. Can't beat it~!!
    Checkout girl goes: “ No, that should be 85¢ a can“. I look at the guy behind me and go: “What's 5x80?“. His eyes get big :eek:. and then he shrugs. :(

Another Lady comes behind him in line at the checkout. I go: “5×8=40, right, so, 5x80=$4. Bucks, right?“ The lady behind him bobs her head yes. He waves his hands, :willynilly: blinks real big and hard, then shrugs again. :(

I did a double take o_O “ Do you speak, ?

or are you a Mime?“

Lady behind him >>> :rofl:

Then I notice....he was buying throat lozenges.

7. CJ

CJ Senior Member

Okay..whaaa?
    Pedicures, working on its tan, so you dont have to sit on the porch alone anymore?
    Totally practical I suppose, but at a glance, to the uninitiated...Pbbbt! :hah:
    [​IMG]
    Heavy Duty Sheep Chair
    Portable yet sturdy metal frame that hooks over a gate or a panel with canvas for the chair. Fully adjustable. Ideal for hoof trimming.

8. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

It's for when you need to sheer your sheep.

CJ likes this.
  9. CJ

CJ Senior Member

Not Baazilian waxing?

10. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

:eek::rofl::rofl:

CJ, GONE ROPING and manesntails like this.