1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

'The Best Birth Control In The World.... Is For Men!'

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PiaffePony0412, Apr 4, 2012.

1. PiaffePony0412

PiaffePony0412 Senior Member

Have you heard about this??? Haven't done a whole lot of digging but it's being researched by the Parsemus Foundation.

http://techcitement.com/culture/the-best-birth-control-in-the-world-is-for-men/#.T3zQw3Ehq_U

...don't see the transfer at all towards 'destroying hiv' :confused:.... but this sounds pretty fascinating nonetheless.

Thoughts? Think their claims sound too good to be true? Think it might be reality?

-Piaffepony0412

2. Widget

Widget Senior Member+

Im sure if this were true we would all know about it?

3. Silver Georgia

Silver Georgia Senior Member+

I would like to know more about this if this is legit and you're able to find more information on it. I don't know though.... I'm very wary of birth control. I have an extreme phobia of pregnancy so even though I'm on my depo shot which is like 99.999% effective or whatever, bf always wraps up. I don't know that I could trust something so simple.... I'd have to see soem studies done.