TDW, The Life and Times, Third Edition

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Peanut Palomino, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Whoa, what a sweetheart lil guy. :) Four to seven, if they'd stayed that age..sigh.

2. Alsosusieq2

Whoa, what a sweetheart lil guy. :) Four to seven, if they'd stay that age..sigh.

3. Alsosusieq2

Going to see what's shaking on Twitter for the night. Boy, Trump threatening the ex head if the FBI and spreading horse puckey wasn't received well earlier today. :(

4. StarPattern

StarPattern Senior Member

He is seriously the cutest, but I'm probably biased. Such a well mannered, thoughtful little man too.

bnttyra and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  5. bnttyra

bnttyra Senior Member

Well I survived the weekend! No one went to the hospital and no one was arrested so I cam calling it a success! However I was right about my sister blaming me (she did that over the phone to her ex husband as she never came to the celebration of life), she did but her daughter is still going with us. The POS SIL got the crap beat out of her by a second cousin. Well deserved and thankfully I didn't see it. My husband stayed with my MIL to make sure she didn't come back and cause more trouble.

DD showed Kitty for me as Nikki came up a bit off on her front left. And of course, they won every class they did. Even won $50 and should pretty much have the high point for 14.2 hh and smaller halter horse, mares, as well as sr. youth.

This was right before the halter classes.
    [​IMG]
    Finishing their SMS pattern.
    [​IMG]
    With all their ribbons!
    [​IMG]

DelP, JinxedDream, sunset878 and 2 others like this.
  6. Alsosusieq2

Congratulations-!! Pretty photos.

Tired, long day and fiddled on Twitter too long but wound down. Hitting the pillows hard. ;)

7. StarPattern

StarPattern Senior Member

It's only the middle of May, but my horses are completely shed out! They normally hold out until July, but they felt benevolent this year and shed early. Even Vanna, who likes to hold onto her belly hair as long as possible, let me pick out the last remaining tufts today.

What a great day!

uncanny580, Sam C. and JinxedDream like this.
  8. CabterCrazy

CabterCrazy Senior Member

How many of you wonderful ladies rode while pregnant? And what point did you stop riding?

I just got cleared to ride, and I talked to my SO's mom who rode through both her pregnacies but it seems like most people stop riding at different times.

I was told a few weeks ago not to ride because of some alleged issues with the little one, but after an appointment with a doctor at the hospital I was told that there was nothing wrong and I was safe to ride as long as its a horse I trust and I dont do anything stupid.

9. Squeaksmom

Squeaksmom Senior Member

@CabterCrazy I'd missed this news, huge congrats! I'm no help though, because I had nothing to ride at that point in my life.

Riding this afternoon. Also need to cut the grass, re-do the front flower bed, get my vegetable garden in, and would like to go work with Gossip as well. Good thing I have three days!

10. Faster Horses

Faster Horses Senior Member

I rode until probably 25 or 30 weeks.

However, a friend of mine had a freak accident with her horse at 6 weeks and it totally changed my mind.

Should I decide to have another kiddo, I would drive instead of ride.