TDW, The Life and Times, Third Edition

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Peanut Palomino, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Peanut Palomino

Peanut Palomino Senior Member

No, I haven't been around horses since I sold him. After I sold Peanut I didn't want anything to do with horses. I felt like I needed to cut off that part of my life. But now I'm really missing it. I do know of a couple who breed and train reiners (or maybe they were cutters, I don't remember) and they've mentioned me possibly coming out to lope some of their horses. Maybe I'll try to get in touch with them.

Sam C., bnttyra, Arem and 2 others like this.
  2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Go for it. You'll love, love it. They ain't no pooches as someone referred to cars..they're the maseratis of the horse world.

3. Peanut Palomino

Peanut Palomino Senior Member

OMGOMGOMG

His buyers sent me a VIDEO. Proof that he is alive!
    They said he had been stalled for a few days due to a bad ice storm and the video is him after being set free out of the barn. He rolled in mud then got up and hopped around farting and squealing. He looks great! Fat and happy!
    My heart is smiling :)

Sam C., emali06, bnttyra and 6 others like this.
  4. Alsosusieq2

Wonderful, that is good to hear.:)

Hitting the hay. The uti made me sleep too long during the dat yesterday and then not able to shut down from it later. Pooped like a pup now though.

5. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

@Peanut Palomino saying "goodbye" in whatever form it may be, is always tough! I am glad he is doing well with his new people!

Alsosusieq2 and Peanut Palomino like this.
  6. Alsosusieq2

After eating what hubby fixed after he cooked all night I feel like I have the after Thanksgiving sleepies. Sleep is upside down, but it's calling hard and not resisting the call.

7. CabterCrazy

CabterCrazy Senior Member

I find it funny, I caught someone messing with my gelding and my filly. Claiming they are aggressive, which is something I have NEVER seen. I have had Gus 2 years and goose for one. Farrier today said they are the best behaved horses he has seen and some of the nicest, but they are the aggressive ones :cautious:

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  8. Alsosusieq2

Looong day. Glad I watched a silly movie and switched tracks. It was gorgeous today, in the seventies.. In February. Global warming doesn't exhists-!!

9. Alsosusieq2

Weekend and it's sooo quiet onsite. Definitely watching a silly movie called Warcraft, now idk.. but it sure looks silly. Beats getting hyped up and ticked off about Trump I suppose. Not having cable has been kind of like living in a cave, but I'm getting that remedied soon. Then I can get really aggravated listening to him. :ROFLMAO:

10. bnttyra

bnttyra Senior Member

The weather was pretty nasty for most of the weekend and well we were at wrestling all of Saturday. But today, or should I say this afternoon was simply gorgeous so DD and I took the girls and went on a little trail ride. We haven't been riding in quite a while let alone out on the trail and it was so nice! Both girls were well behaved, Kitty trying to eat the whole time. Neither one even did anything when we spooked up a covy of quail. Not certain Kitty likes trail riding but Nikki sure seemed to enjoy it.

Arem and Alsosusieq2 like this.