TDW, The Life and Times, Third Edition

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Peanut Palomino, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Peanut Palomino

Peanut Palomino Senior Member

And here we go again!
    The life and times... update at will!

I have to tell my BO today that I'm moving Peanut to a new place :(
    I've been at this barn for 3 years, so it's going to be sad leaving. But I need to save money, and I'm really looking forward to the new opportunities I'll get at the new place. Trails galore, big huge fields to ride in, pasture board, and a really low key place. I'll be the third and final boarder. One of the other boarders keeps Dutch Warmblood broodies there, so it'll be fun watching the babies next year.

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

2. emali06

emali06 Senior Member

It's opening day rifle season for A zone black tail so we are going out.

3. Meghan_Loomis

Meghan_Loomis Senior Member

I'm so bummed. I want to go back to school already but am still too broke to afford the program I want into and OSAP (loans) won't give me nearly enough to go.

4. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

Yay!!!

I am going away after work today. 2.5 hours to go!

5. Horselove4ever9

Horselove4ever9 Senior Member

I am officially a registered college student! I'm only taking a few classes right now to start with because I didn't want to get too overwhelmed, but I am so looking forward to being back in school. I actually really enjoy learning and the fact that I get to pick classes (for the most part) that interest me is wonderful. Plus I only have to take one class at the campus; the rest are online.

Oooh I am also getting my first compound bow today and I am super excited for that! My dad is going to teach me how to shoot it so that I can go out bow hunting with him on the St. John's. So there will be lots of tilapia and pork for all!

6. Arem

Arem Senior Member

Starting to work towards barrel racing on Brandi! Having so much fun. It's great to finally be able to apply all the work we've been doing towards something. We're both having a blast.

By the end of this month, I'm hoping to rearrangey schedule to allow for more time to work with the farrier that I am apprenticing with. All that remains to be figured out is the "how." Lots of decisions coming up and potentially some big changes. But maybe not. We'll see.

7. Sooner or Later

Sooner or Later Senior Member

Thanks, Peanut, for getting the 3rd edition going! I was in the orignal one from the get-go. I know I don't post much lately, but I stilll am gnikrul! (ask Manesy, lol). Much appreciated!

8. Charliemyheart

Charliemyheart Senior Member

Well nothing much I might go see a movie, or something. Though a close friend and I are trying to figure out when he can visit.

9. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

A stunningly exciting weekend here, had a business meeting here this afternoon, somehow managed to aggravate the back while tidying up before he came....I swear that I'm allergic to housework. Tomorrow will be catching up on some bookwork because I'm having a lesson on Monday, well crossing fingers on that one, hope that back is behaving by then, and that my lesson horse was not sold over the weekend, she hasn't cancelled yet, so here is hoping.

10. Charliemyheart

Charliemyheart Senior Member

Moose I am sorry that he is going to be sold.