Tack lot wanted!

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by Whirlwind, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Senior Member

Will be PayPal ready this upcoming Thursday so please only post if you are willing to hold til then if I am interested (will let you know).

Just looking for MISC. tack lots. Bits (5"-5 1/2"-no shanked bits please), pads, headstall, reins etc. Let me know what you have along with prices. Thank you. Open to anything really.

Lots only no single items.

Just looking to build up my personal collection of tack lol so random odds and ends really.

Thanks in advance!

2. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

If you wanna kill some time, look through what's in Classified in my tack threads. I have bridles and bits and pads and lots and lots of stuff. You have to take note of what was sold posted in red.

Whirlwind and mooselady like this.
  3. CabterCrazy

CabterCrazy Senior Member

How much are you wanting to pay for lots? I am in Canada so i am not sure if that impacts it?

4. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Senior Member

I'm not really setting a price... because if it's your "dime a dozen" type stuff... obviously I'd be willing to pay less than I would for some nice quality tack lots lol if that makes sense. I found out when I post an amount...people have tried selling to me at higher prices. For example one time I said 200 limit... and a lady tried to sell me a tack lot that she had posted on other sites at 75....for 175...lol see what I mean? Not really setting a budget here...I know what's a good deal and what's not lol so what I'm willing to pay will definitley depend on what's in the lot.

With that being said I'm not looking to spend a fortune...and want a good deal so trying to keep it simple/reasonable...

Oh and @manesntails i will be checking out your stuff! Thank you

manesntails likes this.
  5. manesntails

I have , like, five threads of stuff~!! @Whirlwind.
    Some are a few pages back, some farther.

6. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Senior Member

Hey can you let me know what's still available in you "bridles, breast collars, reins etc" thread?

@manesntails

7. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Senior Member

Will check back in a bit...off to do horse things lol

8. manesntails

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:LOL:

:D

o_O No.

You gotzta look~!! :D
    I know I have a high end aussie bridle, the thin, dark leather, older show set,: bridle and breast collar that match, a black Western bridle, couple other dark brown western bridles. But I have to go to Walmart this morning, leaving in an hour, still in me jammas~!! Then I have PT for my shoulder.

I will go real easy on ya on the prices if you buy a bunch of stuff. I'm soft like that~!! :love:

9. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Senior Member

Definitley interested in the Aussie bridle! Still on a hunt for a good Aussie saddle (18") If you know of one let me know! Lol anyways.

Western reins...bridle and breast collar...need...So if you have a set let me know! Western pad also...need...so if ya got one...I want it most likely! Will dig through your posts again when I am on the laptop...phone annoys the $#!+ outta me for this type of stuff...Will write out what I want and send you a pm.

10. Circle C

Circle C Senior Member

I have a few items left out of my for sale lot.

An english girth cover (fleece), a jumping breast plate, a yearling size farnam fly mask (new), a weatherbeeta cob fly mask with ears (used 3 times), leather half chaps size 15"x15", and a mis matched pair of leather split reins left for sale. All needs to go.