Stupid ways of breaking bones!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DrewMillerBrown, Dec 24, 2008.

1. DrewMillerBrown

DrewMillerBrown Banned

Whats you're weirdest or stupidest way you have broken a bone? Last night i broke three ribs falling out of bed when my mother inlaw walked into my room.

mystic_unicorn likes this.
  2. Dixiefordgurl

Dixiefordgurl Senior Member

I just want you to know... I picture you falling off of husband.... so you might want to clarify... it sounds really naughty!!!

I broke my back because a really expencive rope horse balked at a water puddle at high speed and so I spurred him in the yoo hoo by accident, so he threw me!!!!!:blushing: I learned to ride with my legs in the correct position after that!

3. DrewMillerBrown

DrewMillerBrown Banned

Well my partner and i were cuddling of some sort.
    Ouch that must of hurt.

4. Dixiefordgurl

Dixiefordgurl Senior Member

LOL OK, Sorry I guess I should have said partner. Yes that did hurt! I was in hospital for 2 weeks and bed rest for 2 mo!

5. DrewMillerBrown

DrewMillerBrown Banned

It's okay. When i say husband people tend to think i'm a female so i say partner

6. crazychickmia

crazychickmia Senior Member+

I was dancing at a school social and tripped over and broke my arm :p

7. dbarj

dbarj Full Member

i have broken my finger. i was walking backwards, stumble and hit the ground and ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeee!! not even a good story! and guess which one i broke, yup that one! the middle one, i also discovered it is really, really hard to milk goats!!
    another time i was walking and stumble AGAIN and dang there went my thumb!!
    but the best one was :: i have sheep and it was lambing time and i was out at the barn saw a ewe haveing problems and got the whole herd in the corral and caught that one and help her and then put her and babies away and came out another one! so not a problem i thought and went to get her and dang she was not NICE!! so i thought i got her corner and well it sure is hard to change directions in mid air!! i hit the cement foundation instead. dang it HURT!!!! finally got that ewe and helped her and got her babies put away and dang another one!! got that one and put her away with a baby and dang another one!!!! then husband comes home and ask in really in all innocent how my day was[​IMG]! so he had to rope that last one for me, got done and a cow needed help got her caught and worked on her and my hand and wrist was swollen and HURT!! thought nothing of it and thought color will soon come ............... well woke up the 5th day and well lets just say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it was black from the finger tips to mid way up my arm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yup i broke my hand and WRIST!!!!:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
  8. MontegoBay

MontegoBay Full Member

When I was a little child I fell off the couch and broke my leg and arm and had a full body cast on half of my body. It was hilarious looking after I saw some pictures!

I have also broken my wrist falling while ice skating and landing wrong. Lame ways eh?

I fall off of my horse on to hard ground and don't come off with even a scratch externally, no broken bones, except for the fact that I lacerated my kidney. How random!!

9. arabiangirl171

arabiangirl171 Senior Member+

lol you think those are lame?

I fractured my wrist on a sand digger, lol

Ok, I was 4, and I fell out of the sandbox somehow, and caught myself, and fractured my wrist.

I fractured my other wrist falling down the stairs when I was 1 or 2

I hope fractures count as breaks, lol.

10. eeeekie

eeeekie Senior Member

bad ones are the arms!

First broken bone was my right arm...particularly my radius & ulna. Got that when I was younger. Went with my sister and cousin up to a friends house and I was on rollerskates. The house was on a hill and I made it up the hill which was mostly gravel but I was affraid to go back down it so I decided I'd go down the grass part of the hill...I slid and fell into a ditch and when my arm landed it landed on a HUGE rock which was right next to me. My arm looked like a roller coaster.

2 weeks after getting that cast off I was running through the house from the back door to the front door and tripped over the telephone cord and landed on my elbow...broke elbow which gave me a sesamoid bone...in better layman term a "floating bone". Also got chickenpoxs lol...not fun with a cast!

Broke many fingers, although you can't do much for them except little splints. Broke pinky and pointer finger playing tetherball, 3rd finger my sister rolled over my finger with the desk chair...it got caught up inside the plastic peice...nasty.

I've broken a toe but you can't do anything for that either lol