Stunning handmade bling Tiara browbands for sale

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by Luv2Train81, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Luv2Train81

Luv2Train81 Senior Member

Hey there everyone.

Since its getting close to Christmas I thought I'd offer some of my available bling browbands for sale.

All of these are handmade, glued and sewn by hand.
    I'm not quite certain if I should post the link to my Facebook page with the reviews so y'all see that it's all legit but just in case you want to look yourself search for Maiko Duchesse browbands on fb.

First one up is a drop down ruby and clear bling which is made out of real rubies and plaited in 25 carat white gold setting, it is glued and sewn onto a horse sized (16") black padded leather browband. price is 165 USD plus shipping.

Second browband is a blue and clear Crystal drop down pendant style browband glued and sewn on a dark brown horse sized padded leather browband. Price is 130 USD plus shipping.

Third one is a blue and clear rhinestone tiara browband glued and sewn on a black horse sized padded leather browband. price is 165 USD plus shipping.

Last one for now is a cute aurora borealis colored Austrian Crystal tiara glued and sewn on a black horse sized padded leather browband. price is 165 USD plus shipping.

All of them are available and ready to be shipped. I accept PayPal payment and provide tracking. Feel free to message me here or by email if you have any questions. my email is duchesse1981@yahoo.de
    Make sure it's .de (yeah I just never changed my German email address but I'm located in Seattle WA

Anyways hope y'all like any of them and merry Christmas :)

Anny Smith

Attached Files:

2. theliteratesims

theliteratesims Registered

Beautiful work, Anny!

Luv2Train81 likes this.
  3. Luv2Train81

Aww thanks so much. here are some I've made as well.

Attached Files:

4. VermilionStrife

VermilionStrife Senior Member

These are beautiful! Are they pretty durable? I don't think my gelding would take too kindly to me putting a tiara on him. Lol :p but they're so pretty

Luv2Train81 likes this.
  5. Luv2Train81

Hey there, yeah they are the glue I use is actually special gem glue that works on fabric, leather, metal, etc the cool thing about it is that when exposed to heat the glue becomes actually stronger. besides that I handsew the pieces on and put extra knots in for each individual piece. of course I wouldn't throw them around or drag em passed asphalt lol. but besides that yes they are very sturdy. feel free to check out some of the reviews of customers on my Maiko duchesse browbands page on Facebook too.

And no a tiara probably wouldn't be fitting for a boy but I do have king crowns I can put on. so to speak the male version Lol
    Or it could be something else. I do some custom work. just need to know what color you like and how much bling and I can send some suggestions. the blue drop down pendant one for example is not as big and would fit a gelding really well :)

VermilionStrife likes this.
  6. VermilionStrife

I might have to!! I have all my money tied up in training until April but I would love to have a fun brow band like this. Do you do them in dark brown leather? The bridle it would go on is brown. Do you have an FB or website? I definitely want to keep track of you so I can order later.

Luv2Train81 likes this.
  7. secuono

secuono Senior Member

Ohh, I need a tiny one for one of my ewes....
    Her name is Princess Tatiana and she needs a tiara or princess crown....
    t2.jpg 15326577_1874112286208652_1471138667036665991_n.jpg

8. Luv2Train81

Hey yes I have black, dark brown, chocolate/medium brown and chestnut colored browbands. sizes go from cop up to draft size which is 15-18 inches

Here's the link to my Facebook page just hit me up whenever you're ready and we figure out what exactly you like :)
    MAIKO Duchesse Browbands | Facebook

VermilionStrife likes this.
  9. VermilionStrife

Perfect!!! I will make sure to like your page from my FB when I get home. :)

Luv2Train81 likes this.
  10. Luv2Train81

Sure thing Btw debating which color browband I should pick here. help? Lol
    Medium brown or chestnut?

Attached Files: