Stella gets her groove back

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by mooselady, Oct 2, 2018.

1. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

She’s a great traveller!

Oaks and ginster like this.
  2. barrel_racer64

barrel_racer64 Senior Member

I'm sorry to admit I don't "know" you, but I think you NEED Stella:whistle::whistle::whistle:

3. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

See my last lesson on Chuck really brought it home to me that Stella just would not be good for me, apart from being a touch smaller than I would be really comfortable on, and I’m Western, she’s English, she is just more reactive than I need.

After all these years I still revert back to my youth at times, with startling results!

4. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Today I watched Stella jump her first ever course, she has done single fences before, but this was new. She is so different in every way, she is so much happier now...

Bakkir, kodemiester, Oaks and 8 others like this.
  5. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

I actually got some time to hang out with Stella this weekend, barn time has been very limited, dangerous wind chills, new knee giving problems, house renovations, and I fell in love all over again.

This mare is so sweet, so gorgeous, and so not right for me. No point in wishing for it to be different, I am not the person she needs.

However, keep your fingers crossed, she does have someone seriously thinking about buying her at the moment.

Bakkir, foxtrot, NaeNae and 6 others like this.
  6. CabterCrazy

CabterCrazy Senior Member

I have so much respect for you for knowing she isnt the right mare for you. I sincerely hope her next owner appreciates her and loves her like you do.

She looks like an amazing little mare