1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

Sonoma Happy Trails Dishes

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by Redfishy, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Redfishy

Redfishy Senior Member

I was given several years ago some of the Sonoma Happy Trails dishes and I've never used them. They have just been boxed up taking up space and I think someone should be enjoying them, as they are pretty!

I know what they've been selling for on ebay and other online places but I'm willing to make someone on here a great deal if they take it all. I will split any of it up so if you just want x then that's fine too. I haven't boxed for shipping so I haven't a clue how much to quote on shipping at the moment. Due to weight will prob be best to ship in multi boxes if all taken.

I hate when ppl put things up as best offer but for now that's what I'm doing. Will be going to ebay if no interest here.

Coasters - 4
    Pic The one that looks black is actually green

Dinner Plates (round) - 4
    Pic

Dinner Plate (square) - 1
    Pic

Bowls - 4 (larger than cereal bowls)
    Pic
    Pic

Serving bowl - 1
    Pic

Shallow Bowl - 1 <- I'm not sure what type of bowl this is, reminds me of a pie plate for size
    Pic

Spoon Rest - 1
    Pic

Salt/Pepper set - 1
    Pic

Mugs - 4
    Pic

2. MinniesMom

MinniesMom Registered

Hi! I was searching for these dishes and came across your thread. Do you still have any of these left?

thanks!

3. Redfishy

Redfishy Senior Member

4. mommajo69

mommajo69 Registered

mommajo69

Sonoma Dishes - Would you take $75 for entire set?

5. Redfishy

Redfishy Senior Member

No, the set sold on eBay already for around $400 total if I remember correctly.
    Thanks though!