So this numb nut tripped me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Misty H, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Misty H

Misty H Full Member

F197587D-7D87-4F34-97EB-F78BBD05BBDD.jpeg So this is my 92lb pit bull, Recon. So I am walking out of my master bathroom yesterday from throwing my hair up and my room is dark. Did not know in that short time he came in the room and laid right in the walkway leaving my room which is dark. So here I go flying forward my arm at the armpit catching the top of my bed about 3ft off the bed and the rest of me land on the floor on my stomach. Keep in mind my arm is still on the bed and I am on top of the dog face down!! Talk about Painful I think I have pulled every muscle in my right shoulder!!! Ugh animals can really get ya sometimes!!!

2. endurgirl

endurgirl Senior Member

I trip over my senior cat all the time in the dark. :confused:

Misty H likes this.
  3. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Ouch-!! Dang. Hey you can hurt yourself badly tripping. I shattered (literally) a disc tripping over stuff some dingbat left outside a door while I was carrying things. Major ouch. Hopefully nothing serious on your end. :(

Misty H likes this.
  4. doublelranch

doublelranch Senior Member

Those horrible, dangerous pibbles will get you everytime:no:. I have 4 in the house that try to boobytrap me all the time. I'm sure Recon is so very sorry. Hope you heal up quickly!

Alsosusieq2 and Misty H like this.
  5. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

That was painful just to read it~!!
    I bet that left a doozie of a bruise~!!

6. cschattner

cschattner Senior Member

been there but I got slammed into by a 50ibs fat lab. The walk in clinic thought it was hilarious

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  7. Misty H

Misty H Full Member

My cat likes to intentionally run in front of you and try to trip you and she is 13 years old!!!

Alsosusieq2 and manesntails like this.
  8. meljean

meljean Senior Member

Why I walk pigeon toed and shuffle feet when I get up to use bathroom in middle of night, never know what fool is laying in my path.

I learned the hard way.

9. Misty H

Misty H Full Member

Ya I am good for the most part just hurts to move my arm in any direction. In area muscle in the armpit hurts and the muscle attached to the shoulder blade is painful. I’m sure it will be like this awhile. I am use to the bruises. I am anemic so get them and don’t even know how lol. But did get a nasty one on my right arm when the dang horse feed barrel bounced back biting me while my arm was in it and the barrel was full. Hahaha

10. Binca

Binca Senior Member

Ouch!

I have a tiny 950 gram netherland dwarf rabbit who enjoys chasey. Last night in the dark she sprinted between my legs and nearly sent me flying onto the tiles in the entrance way.. :confused:

Hope you feel better soon :)