1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

So...no saddle...and now ignoring me...

Discussion in 'Tack & Equipment' started by iluvannie412, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinevalley

pinevalley Senior Member

2. BayHorseLuv

BayHorseLuv Senior Member

Guys next time don't buy from a seller with 9 posts. It's a better gamble to buy from someone with 300 posts. Someone who actually posts on here all the time.

3. Alliekk

Alliekk Senior Member+

Or better yet, refer to the good sellers list :no: I was scammed also, but not for a lot of money... That user had several posts, though, plus people who had had good experiences... 1 year later and still no saddle pad :(

4. RockHorseRanch

RockHorseRanch Senior Member

Oh, it seems even tho there are a bunch of scammers out there, they are all the same person! These usernames are on multiple forums out there. If you see them - point out the scammer - I can't do all the work!! :rolleyes:

Kalyqhqueen
    Dragonflydore
    ExquisiteEquines (browbands) - there is a photobucket site of hers dedicated to gathering pictures of saddles.
    Equestrianelite
    Goshwenfarms

Supposedly this person lives in Hanover, Indiana.
    Names of Samantha Dore, Cass Goshwen, Kayly
    She also steals pictures from Horseclicks. If you right click pictures for properties, you can see the source.

I am going back to edit my post for poor Jennifer Huf since she's a victim of a stolen photo. Sorry Jen!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  5. kmolen2

kmolen2 Senior Member

So, if we have her cell phone number, and we know where she lives...can't we track her down and file an actual police report and have her prosecuted in real life?

Hind sight's always 20/20. I wish you could read all the stuff she's said. She is really GOOD at what she does.

6. RockHorseRanch

RockHorseRanch Senior Member

I would go after her if I had been scammed. (Legal channels of course!)

7. Tack Collector

Tack Collector Senior Member

Oh, and on another forum, she lists her occupation as "teacher." It might really be a career-sinker to be arrested, lol!

8. Tonto4me

Tonto4me Senior Member+

HOLY COW!! I know this Samantha! My friend Laura actually got her horse from her (for free), she seemed like such a nice person?? I cannot believe she would be scamming??

Renee

9. pinevalley

pinevalley Senior Member

I would be interested in knowing more about THAT! PM me please....

10. kmolen2

kmolen2 Senior Member

Me too! I, for one, would like to actually prosecute this person and teach her a real lesson. She's in felony amounts of money, you know. This shouldn't be taken lightly just because she's doing it online instead of stealing in person.

I talked to paypal and they said she would have 10 days to prove that she shipped it. If she doesn't get on to prove that, I get my money back regardless of whether or not she's already pulled the funds from her account, and paypal goes through with prosecuting her. That's a good change they've made!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.