SLER at it again

Discussion in 'Horse Rescue / Adoption' started by reicheru, Nov 8, 2017.

1. reicheru

reicheru Senior Member

Screenshot_20171108-134004.png
    Screenshot_20171108-134016.png

Once again.... I just can't even...

2. .Delete.

.Delete. Senior Member

I must be missing something, what's the issue with this place?

3. CabterCrazy

CabterCrazy Senior Member

Something just isn't adding up. Wouldn't a horse born without a penis not survive this long? I can't imagine the toxins in the body from lack of urination

PizzazzandMe likes this.
  4. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

They live in a dump, have no money, can't even take proper care of their own. It's so filthy they had horses tied in the front yard laying in piles of poop and now they're “rescuing“ horses they have no money to even feed.

Multiple of their rescue horses were thin as a rail, lying in filth and had diseases untreated cuz, no money for the Vet.

Look at this FB post, they have not yet HAD the vet for a colt with maggots in his back and a swollen sheath. I'm sure he has a penis, they're just too stupid to know it's so swollen it can't drop.
    Dummasses trying to MAKE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES off showing others sick animals that they have NO INTENTION of calling a Vet out for.

5. reicheru

reicheru Senior Member

IF there's even a vet that'll come out because they don't already owe them $$$

PizzazzandMe likes this.
  6. .Delete.

.Delete. Senior Member

The comments on that post are interesting. They are insisting his sheath isn’t swollen and the buildup is from urine only. I’m sure that’s from an infection

manesntails likes this.
  7. Amarea

Amarea Senior Member

For those who aren’t aware, Scarlet’s Legacy is what NNER changed its name to when things heated up against them a few years ago

maggiesmom and manesntails like this.
  8. Dona Worry

Dona Worry Senior Member

I am more broke than a drunk skunk and I could still find $500 for an emergency like a SICK AND INJURED BABY
    What isnwrong with these people?! Look, I am all for independence and caring and handling the things you cam on your own, but man, poor little guy....

9. AprilBride2012

AprilBride2012 Senior Member

Urinate* Penis*

Good grief. Felt like I was reading an 11 year olds diary.

10. AprilBride2012

AprilBride2012 Senior Member

They updated in the comments.

UPDATE ON CLUE!

Okay guys, we don't have a ton of answers at this point like we had hoped for but the vet did a check and said their could possibly be an itsy bitsy pee machine wayyyy up there but the pulmonary diagnosis is Patent urachus which is where he would be urinating out of where his umbilical cord was. We have scheduled an appt at A&M to have a dye test performed and an ultrasound. Both will require some type of intervention to help him. In the meantime while we are waiting on getting him in, the Dr wants us to continue keeping the area shaved and cleaned daily. If you would like to send a gift for Clue, we really need a good pair of clippers and also Equisilver for the wound care and to protect his tummy from the urine.