Show Names

Discussion in 'Horse Names' started by Jamie Rubenstein, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Jamie Rubenstein

Jamie Rubenstein Registered

IMG_1978.JPG IMG_1587.JPG IMG_4074.JPG IMG_3641.JPG IMG_1947.JPG Hi! I have a 6, almost 7 year old Thoroughbred named Mimi. I have been trying to come up with a show name for her and wanted to find something that would include her barn name or have something to do with it. She's spunky when she wants to be but is mostly laid back. She loves kids and acts more like she's 16 than 6. She's absolutely not marish and loves to be in the middle of everything. She's very curious and is always trying to touch everything. She cannot jumps due to an old racing injury ( she's an ugly jumper anyways) but she loves speed events and dressage so I'm looking for something that would work for both. She's defiantly a grey, as she's dappled and fleabitten and randomly spotted. She does have unusually markings that even if she doesn't turn out fleabitten, they will forever be on her. They are called blood spots, are an Arabian trait, and will grow bigger as she ages, in the year that I've had her they have doubled in size already. She loves her animal prints so everyone at the barn calls them her cheetah spots. Thank you so much!

2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Bloody shoulder marks. Photos please of your lady-!! Pass on her registered name for grins if she's papered. :). Oops, you'd said she'd raced.;)

3. Jamie Rubenstein

Jamie Rubenstein Registered

Her registered name is Wanton Wench .

Attached Files:

4. Alsosusieq2

Photos at your op didn't load till I came back, my apologies. She's lovely.;). I'd call her by her registered name but I understand, that wench thing. I'll think about it, she looks very refined and graceful.. might not be but I'll run that through in thinking of a name.

5. Alsosusieq2

I don't know if you want to have Mimi in it but I know when I first looked at her, I thought of something graceful. I don't know if this fit's your criteria, but Silver Dove was what came to mind.

Silver Dove
    Snow Dove
    Silver Swan
    Silva Swan
    Shiny Dancer (play on tiny dancer Elton John)
    Dancing Snow

p.s. I think I really like Dancing Snow.

More later, I'll try and look up her bloodlines to see if we can source that. Whose the adorable youngster in the photo, is that you? Handsome young man.:)

Sky Cloud likes this.
  6. Alsosusieq2

She's very well bred.:)

7. Sky Cloud

Sky Cloud Senior Member

Like A Dream
    Always a Light