When we decided to sell Fergie, the plan was to bank her money, and the money I saved on boarding, then when I was recovered from my knee replacement we could shop for another horse for me. Coach warned that we should start looking as unicorns are hard to find... Next evening I got a message from a lady that I only know because she wanted to buy a horse from me years ago, that deal never happened but we stayed friends. She linked me to a warmblood mare, and I admit my first thought was no! But I sent the info to my coach and she loved her....so I guess we ended up buying a Warmblood! Her name is currently Stella, which I must admit is growing on me, she is an 11 year old, 16.1hh Hungarian Warmblood, also a registered Canadian Sports Horse. She is very low mileage, looks green rather than messed with, but appears to have a very sweet nature. In the end I got a good price on her, and a real killer of a fill rate in a trailer coming this way next week. My coaches mum is already horrified that I intend to put a Western Saddle on her We have two plans in place, the trainer is going to put 60 days on her over the next 3 months, and by then, we will know if she will work for me, and hopefully I’ll be fit to ride again. If she is not a match, or it looks like I have a long recovery, then we believe that i’ll Be able to recover my costs and maybe even make something on her.