Regarding accusations of sexual misconduct/abuse/rape

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ginster, Oct 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mcdreamer

Mcdreamer Senior Member

Actually, you have the right to your beliefs and to voice them. That right doesn't protect you from people responding to them (in whatever manner they choose to)

It's the right to free speech. Not the right to say whatever you believe and nobody can say anything mean back to you.

2. slc

slc Senior Member

I don't believe every woman.

But your insistence that none of them can be believed, ever, that all must AUTOMATICALLY be assumed to be 'bad women' who are LYING - that is not born out by any research. Anywhere. Ever.

I've studied body language and how it relates to forensics and Intelligence work. Kavanaugh was misrepresenting himself. Ford was not. Ford passed a polygraph test. Kavanaugh refused to take one.

That and, I know a lot of drunks. I look for physical signs of that. Those can't be faked or concealed. The way they reason, the way they defend themselves, the bursts of outrage and anger - always the same.

And I watched that sneer on Kavanaugh's face whne he was made a judge.

ginster likes this.
  3. slc

slc Senior Member

They have a right to their beliefs, but they have no right to expect everyone to love everything they say, or to agree with them.

And for them to cry that they've been treated unfairly after they just got done treating someone else unfairly, is laughable.

ginster and bobo and horses like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.