Ration Balancer Reference Thread

Discussion in 'Horse Health' started by imacowgirl2, Jul 15, 2007.

1. PeggySue

PeggySue Senior Member+

There is no analysis on the site that "I" seen let me check again

This is all I find
    TDI-10 Supplement (Forage Balancer) is a unique, pelleted feed specifically formulated to be fed to the pregnant broodmare. However, TDI-10 also works very well when fed to "easy keepers" and growing horses which are exhibiting signs of nutritionally caused Developmental Orthopedic Disease (see bottom of page). Fed at just 2 lbs. per day along with hay or pasture, this heavily fortified pellet becomes an easy and economical way to address the nutritional needs of these horses.
    The organic mineral program in the TDI-10 provides enhanced mineral absorption. This provides quality bone development and aids in the prevention of nutritionally related Developmental Orthopedic Disease.
    TDI-10 has an excellent balance of essential amino acids including lysine, methionine, tryptophan and threonine.
    TDI-10 is designed to be flexible and can be fed with either grass or legume type hays.TDI-10 is progressive and practical...a safe, economical way to significantly elevate mineral and vitamin levels - without adding excess protein or energy!
    TDI-10 Supplement Ingredients
    Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Soy Hulls (as a carrier), Copper Sulfate, Copper Lysine, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganous Oxide, Manganous Methionine, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Methionine, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Propionate (a mold inhibitor).

<A name=TDI-30>TDI-30 Supplement (Ration Balancer) is a pelleted product suitable for all ages of horses and all activity levels. It contains quality protein and has a high concentration of minerals and vitamins. This supplement is specifically blended for those who feed whole grains or prefer to mix their own ration. This means that TDI-30 can be fed to horses individually (add 1 to 2 lbs. daily), or it can be used as the fortification pellet in a custom mix. Using TDI-30, in either manner, is an excellent way to ensure that your horse's nutritional requirements are being satisfied.
    The organic mineral program in the TDI-30 provides enhanced mineral absorption. This provides quality bone development and aids in the prevention of nutritionally related Developmental Orthopedic Disease.
    TDI-30 has an excellent balance of essential amino acids including lysine, methionine, tryptophan and threonine.
    TDI-30 further demonstrates its flexibility with a formulation that allows it to be fed with either grass or legume type hays. TDI-30 Supplement is progressive and practical...the key ingredient to nutritional balance in your individual feeding program!
    TDI-30 Supplement Ingredients
    Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Soy Hulls (as a carrier), Copper Sulfate, Copper Lysine, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganous Oxide, Manganous Methionine, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Methionine, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Propionate (a mold inhibitor).

<A name=TDI-Senior>TDI SENIOR HORSE FEED is a textured ration with a shredded beet pulp base and a soft fortification pellet, designed with the senior equine in mind. Horses with poor teeth or missing teeth do well on this ration. Beet pulp is a nutritious source of roughage that horses enjoy, TDI SENIOR is highly digestible and extremely palatable! Designed to be fed as the sole ration, or supplemented with hay, TDI SENIOR really helps the older horse with special nutritional requirements

2. PeggySue

PeggySue Senior Member+

3. Nella

Nella Full Member

Tdi

Yes, they have the analysis on a different page called the analysis page I believe.

I agree, the analysis should be on the same page with the products.

Nella

4. dallasbarnone

dallasbarnone Senior Member

5. Serenity06

Serenity06 Senior Member

We need a post about how much a cup of each RB actually weighs lol.

2 people like this.
  6. PaintedCavalry

PaintedCavalry Senior Member

7. hemantlatawa

hemantlatawa Registered

All horse lovers can like yours thread like.It's great info that you share with us so thanx & share more info like this these helps all.

8. BluemoonOKy

BluemoonOKy Senior Member

M10 McCauley's, the ONLY soy free corn free ration balancer! image.jpg
    Feed tag. McCauley's is also the only company that has an EQUINE ONLY feed mill.

1 person likes this.
  9. MargaretWill

MargaretWill Registered

I switched my mares to TC30 ration balance about 3 months ago. I also add the Omega Max flax. Gotta say I'm not really seeing a change in their body form. Maybe I expected too much? They were on Southern States sweet pellet for a couple years. They looked good on that too but I wanted to get them off feed, and esp off sweet feed. But I'm just not seeing the benefit. Please enlighten me on the unseen benefits.

10. JBandRio

JBandRio Senior Member

Less sugar means less risk for developing metabolic issues later.