Rare Pariani Milano Italian Jumping/Hunter seat saddle for sale

Discussion in 'Tack & Equipment' started by daisykristy, Sep 13, 2009.

1. daisykristy

daisykristy Senior Member+

Rare Pariani Milano Italian made Jumping/hunter seat saddle for sale. This saddle is beautiful, it unfortunately isn't made to fit my Gypsy Vanner (who's notoriously hard to fit) It has a 17" seat, and I can relay any other information as needed. I just put on new leathers and stirrups.

Here's some pictures: (I sat it on a young Quater horse to show what it would look like on a QH... besides, he was a cute model) It has "A.Pariani Selleria Milano" on the silver plates under the flaps. On the silver "buttons" on the pummel it has "Pariani. Milano" circling it. I can get better pictures of this if needed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Info on the Pariani brand: http://www.equiworld.net/uk/ezine/0203/betapariani.htm This saddle is the "1980's" type referred to towards the middle of the article. Here is their website: http://www.pariani.it/HomeEng.asp?lang=eng

I keep the saddle well oiled in Mink oil so the leather is soft. It has suffered over the years though (before I bought it for my horse) and I tried to bring it back to life. I hope the pictures show the detail. I can explain it better though. Let me know if you're interested! I'd love to see someone use it and compete. I have no idea what it's worth, please make an offer if interested.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015

2. daisykristy

bump ~ I'm more familiar with western riding... well, actually I only know western riding/equipment, so you folks that ride English would be much better at explaining things. If it doesn't sell, I'm going to try it on my boy one more time and see if it's something I can go with. (it pops up in the back on his odd figure) Thanks for looking!

3. daisykristy

Here's another shot sitting on a QH's back...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  4. daisykristy

I have absolutely no idea what this saddle is worth... could someone let me know? Would it be best if I stated a price? How about I start at $50? If no one else bids on it, it within a weeks time, the saddle is sold. :) (plus shipping cost please) I'd like to see it go to a great home. Please PM me or post questions here. I'll do my best to answer them - I know very little about English saddles.

5. daisykristy

Bump for the mornin' folks :)

6. canterlope13

canterlope13 Full Member

is the saddle still available?

7. Heavenly Jumper

Heavenly Jumper Senior Moderator

This thread is almost a year old... :) You can try seeing if the OP has an email address on their page or something though.

8. manureoptions

manureoptions Registered

Vintage pariani saddle

Hello there, is your saddle still for sale?
    Manureoptions

9. daisykristy

No, it's not for sale any longer. Thank you so much for inquiring though! :)