1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

Pimp my Ride

Discussion in 'Tack & Equipment' started by mooselady, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

That flamingo logo is really pretty ML, idk but I'd have a hard time retiring that although I understand. It makes a really easy to identify design, stands out.

2. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

But you see it isn't totally retired, I still school in the Flamingo, just put the 'grown up' cover on it when we are showing.

And this is actually how it ended up...the sparkles grew

IMG_4095.JPG

3. Alsosusieq2

That is no joke, beautiful. Dang. I'd buy that in a heartbeat if I were looking for something like that. Fantastic-!!

4. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Did you want the saddle pad to go with it :rofl:

IMG_7758.JPG

Winchester, Macimage and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  5. Alsosusieq2

Very nice.;) You know they look darn good too. I'll be darned, you tapped into an inner artist. I can do horses, anything else artwise.. nope.

6. MzCarol

MzCarol Senior Member

I haven't blinged out any tack - yet - but I was home sick from work one day and as I'm not real good with sitting around I did something low energy......
    [​IMG]
    This is the back of my Levi's jacket in the logo for our farm - Windy Ridge Farm. It's done with 5mm Swarovski crystals. On the front, I put crystals on the points of the jacket collar and on the flaps of the breast pockets. I love my coat!! This is right after it was done so you can see glue that hasn't dried or been washed yet.

I have use of a pretty fancy embroidery machine that I have to make time for. I'll probably put the logo on their English saddle blankets.

Alsosusieq2, mooselady and froglander like this.