Pimp my Ride

Discussion in 'Tack & Equipment' started by mooselady, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

That flamingo logo is really pretty ML, idk but I'd have a hard time retiring that although I understand. It makes a really easy to identify design, stands out.

2. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

But you see it isn't totally retired, I still school in the Flamingo, just put the 'grown up' cover on it when we are showing.

And this is actually how it ended up...the sparkles grew

IMG_4095.JPG

3. Alsosusieq2

That is no joke, beautiful. Dang. I'd buy that in a heartbeat if I were looking for something like that. Fantastic-!!

4. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Did you want the saddle pad to go with it :rofl:

IMG_7758.JPG

Winchester, Macimage and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  5. Alsosusieq2

Very nice.;) You know they look darn good too. I'll be darned, you tapped into an inner artist. I can do horses, anything else artwise.. nope.

6. MzCarol

MzCarol Senior Member

I haven't blinged out any tack - yet - but I was home sick from work one day and as I'm not real good with sitting around I did something low energy......
    [​IMG]
    This is the back of my Levi's jacket in the logo for our farm - Windy Ridge Farm. It's done with 5mm Swarovski crystals. On the front, I put crystals on the points of the jacket collar and on the flaps of the breast pockets. I love my coat!! This is right after it was done so you can see glue that hasn't dried or been washed yet.

I have use of a pretty fancy embroidery machine that I have to make time for. I'll probably put the logo on their English saddle blankets.

Alsosusieq2, mooselady and froglander like this.