Pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Help' started by Frances Taylor, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Frances Taylor

Frances Taylor Full Member

Someone asked if I could put up more pictures, but the closure of Photobucket as a freebie, I am not sure how that works on this forum.

Could someone please guide me as to the best method of putting up photos that will show up in threads.

Many thanks
    Frances x

Dona Worry likes this.
  2. ginster

ginster Senior Member

3. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Pictures that are 'mine' I use the "upload file option" at the bottom of the reply box, hit that and you can choose pics stored on whatever device you are using....just have to remember that if you are on your laptop, can't post a pic that is on your phone :rolleyez::p:blushing:

If you want to share a pic from elsewhere on line, choose the 'image' option at the top of the reply box, then post the address of the image in there...

4. Dona Worry

Dona Worry Senior Member

Hi there!
    Do you access the board from a mobile device, or from a computer?

5. Idrivetrotter

Idrivetrotter Senior Member

Just as a FYI that whole "put the url in the link" thing is a bust with Flickr. I've had this problem since I've joined this forum and honestly, a reason I don't post very often as putting up pictures is a major ordeal that ends up not working.

6. ChestersMomma

ChestersMomma Senior Moderator Staff Member

The Upload a File button is the quickest and easiest way, as Mooselady shared. No need to go through a third party site. If the image is already hosted there, you can just link to it with the image url button.