Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RelaxMax, Feb 1, 2017.

1. bellalou

bellalou Senior Member

This is Buttons. I recently took in her and her "brother" when their owner died. They're both about 15. Buttons is hugely fat - it's hilarious. She has a funny little white marking on her face that always makes her look like she's crabby, and she has a short tail that makes her look fatter than she already is. She goes up and down the stairs by flinging herself at each step - it sounds like a small, bowling ball going up and down.

I love her dearly. :heartbeat:

IMG_5903.JPG

2. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Now we need a video:D

3. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

IMG_7718.JPG One of the owners watching her horse work, it was cold, as in -10*C in the arena, so what better way to warm up

4. NBChoice

NBChoice Senior Member

Doing homework with my pup, Zuri.

Attached Files:

ginster and Varisha like this.
  5. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

20170204_115157.jpg

Someone was being lazy when I got there today

6. Nu5ha

Nu5ha Senior Member

Teddy found a new spot! He's been sitting here for the last 2 hours just watching me....

Attached Files:

7. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

Brittany got to "ride" her favorite mare at the barn, Sugar! This was her third time on a horse. She was thrilled her owner offered.

Resized_20170205_142544.jpg

8. froglander

froglander Senior Member

9. Nu5ha

Nu5ha Senior Member

So pony had the chiropractor out today.... poor guy was really out. Hence why he was not so happy doing flying changes, and I thought he was just being a pain in the *** pony.
    I also thought he lost some weight.. but been told 80more kg to go for fatty.

Attached Files:

10. Binca

Binca Senior Member

Mitzi "guarding" Ogg the rabbit while Ogg has a play outside in her play pen. Ogg thanks Mitzi by playing with her tail every chance she gets!

[​IMG]

And here Ogg was have some house time. She has been getting a lot fitter and stronger and enjoying jumping and climbing a lot more lately. The other week she worked out she could jump on the couches. That was lots of fun! Until she took a flying leap and accidentally landed on my lap. That apparently was embarrassing, and now she is careful about the couches! So the other day she worked out she could get onto the cat pole by getting onto a shoe box, then onto the chest, then onto the pole. That too was super fun. So in typical Ogg style the second time she tried, she took a flying leap onto the chest. She was going way too fast, flailed around for a few seconds, and fell off! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That seemed to damage her ego a bit so she hasn't tried again yet. But I'm sure she will soon, it's lots of fun! :faint:

[​IMG]