Peter Fuller, owner of Willow Brook Farms in car accident, wife killed

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by draftlover, Oct 12, 2011.

1. draftlover

draftlover Senior Member+

Peter D. Fuller, the owner of Willow Brook Farms just outside North Catasauqua, was seriously injured and his 63-year-old wife was killed in a head-on crash in central California Monday afternoon, authorities said.

The Fuller family has owned the Willow Brook Farms, now the Willow Brook Farms Natural Horsemanship Center, for more than a hundred years. Peter Fuller taught a number of horse-riding clinics at the center with an approach he refers to as natural horsemanship.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-fatal-crash-fuller-california-20111011,0,7022810.story

2. trish12

trish12 Senior Member+

wow...that is so sad...Makes you kind of upset reading htat article cause the man that hit them could of waited till he could see clearly to pass the bus..AND on a curve ?? what was he thinking anyways..?? Prayers gpo out to the fuller family...And hope Peter fuller makes a full recovery...RIP to Mrs Fuller.... she was taken too soon.. :(

3. AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl Senior Member+

So sad and to think that her life was taken away in a flash second because some miscalculating moron who didn't have the patience to wait behind a tour bus.
    My condolences go out to the Fuller family,I hope Mr.Fuller pulls through :(

4. Pennymercantile

Pennymercantile Senior Member

I have moved to CA recently and there are a lot of impatient and stupid drivers. I am sorry to hear of this terrible accident

5. draftlover

draftlover Senior Member+

I believe Peter just lost his father in September.